Part 24 - day 9 and day 10

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Day nine:

We we're driving like we had done a lot of, we were going to. 'Reynis fjöru' it sounded amazing there, with black sands. And sea like nothing you could have imagined. And the rocks you could climb in them.

Draco decided he'd climb up and have me take some photos of him.

We took a lot of pictures there of the sea, the sand and the cliffs.

We saw a sign that said:

Warnings
This beach is a dangerous one! If you go in the ocean you will NOT come back alive. Don't go to close because the waves can change at every second. By the end of the cliff in the sea the waves are so hard. That they will take you down the cliff and you will. Drown even the best of divers will die.

We looked at each other after reading the sign and we both. Had horror on our faces, "I love you" I said to Dray. "I love you too Harry" he said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

We went back up to the cafe that was there around the parking lot. We decided we'd get some milk and some warm waffles. With rhubarb jam and whipped cream it was delicious.

Then we went back to the car and drove to the capital. So we could go early to bed, we were exhausted. And we had to wake up early the next morning. So we could catch our flight.

We couldn't wait to get back home and back to the cafe.

Day ten:

Me and Draco woke up early that morning, we took a quick shower together. Before brushing our teeth and eating quick breakfast.

Then we finished packing the rest of our stuff and we got a taxi to take us to the airport.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!