Part 5 - jut a filler

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

DRACO'S POV:

Me and Harry had been talking when we had the same classes for. About two weeks now, "hey Harry" I called out to him in the hallway. He was with his friends. When he turned around to see who had called him.

HARRY'S POV:

I was walking with Hermione and Ron to the gryffindor dorm. House when I heard someone call my name. All three of us stopped and turned around, it was Draco.

We stopped until he had caught up with us "hey" he said smiling. "Hey, what's up?" I asked "nothing much" he said back.

"Oh uh Draco that's Hermione and. That's Ron" I said pointing at Hermione and Ron.

"Hi it's nice to meet you" he said smiling at Hermione and Ron. "You too" Ron said with a bit of sneer.

"Harry can I talk to you in private?" Draco asked me. "Oh sure" I answered "you guys go ahead I'll see you at the dorm." I said to the other two who were standing there.

DRACO'S POV:

Harry said he'd talk to me in private, I would be lying if. I said wasn't nervous, my nerves we're going crazy.

"What is it?" Harry asked me, "well I was wondering if. Well if we could maybe go out sometime, just hang out. Or something?" I said, I didn't know why I was nervous. This was all just a dare either way, I couldn't actually. Be catching feelings for him, there was no way.

"Ohh of course, how about lunch tomorrow?" Harry asked. He had become so much more open after the first week. Of us talking in class and now it was like I was. One of his close friends, "that sounds good, can I get your. Number so I can send you the name of the restaurant?" I asked.

I was hoping he'd give me his number, I was hoping I had been smooth enough.

"Yeah sure" he said and I handed him my phone. I couldn't believe it. I was getting Harry Potters phone number.

"Thanks, I'll text you the place when I get back to my dorm." I said before we parted, he to the gryffindor dorm and me to the slytherin dorm.

When I got into the dorm I went straight to my bedroom. Completely ignoring Blaise and Pansy that were sat on the couch.

"Dray what happened?" Pansy asked me as she opened. The door into my bedroom and saw me laying on my bed. Face down into my bedding, she didn't. See the bright smile on my face but she probably heard it in my voice.

"I just got Harry's phone number" I said and she smiled. "The dare is going perfectly" she said and I heard the smile in her voice.

"Pansy we have a problem" I said the smile leaving my face. As I sat up in my bed, she looked at me and saw. One tear leave my eye and she closed the door "what. Is wrong Dray?" she asked me with worry in her voice.

"I don't think I can do the dare anymore, I got nervous just. Asking him to go hang out as friends, what. Am I supposed to do?" I asked her tears now falling freely down my face.

"Oh Dray you have actually grown to have a crush on him" she said. And I blushed a bright red color and nodded my head. "Yeah, yeah I have" I said.

HARRY'S POV:

"Hey guys" I called as I entered mine and Ron's dorm room. "Hey mate, don't come in here" I heard Ron. Call to me from his bedroom, I knew straight away what they were doing.

I was quick to leave the dormitory with my school bag. I went to find a tree that no one was sitting by and I sat down. I had a book in my hand trying my best to study.

I couldn't seem to be able to get Draco out of my mind. I couldn't be developing a crush on him, there was no way. Not after the rumor that Hermione and Ron told me about.

I had to protect my heart, I couldn't let him in so easily. I felt my phone buzz in my jeans pocket so I took it out. Hoping it would be either Ron or Hermione. Telling me they were finished and I could come back and get in bed.

But no it was Draco, as soon as I saw his name on my screen. I was smiling like an idiot, I couldn't help it. I wanted to stop but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop.

At the end I gave up and looked at the message he had just sent me.

Draco: hi it's me Draco I was thinking about the pizza place here by campus?

Harry: sure that sounds good. How about meeting at the campus gates?

Draco: sure that sounds good 12pm?

Harry: sure, bye

Draco: bye

I closed my phone and put it back in my jeans pocket. I sighed deeply, tomorrow was a Saturday so I wasn't really. Worried about waking up for classes early. But I had to worry about waking up to have time to impress.

It was almost midnight and nobody was left on the campus grounds. I decided I'd go to gryffindor dorm and see. If I could possibly come in to go to bed, I knocked on the door. And wait for someone to answer.

"HARRY" Hermione screamed, "I was waiting for a message telling me I was good to come in. I got too tired so I decided I'd just. Come and see if I could come in now" I said.

The look of sorrow on her face was huge, "me and Ron. Though you were in your bedroom sleeping, where. Were you?" she asked as I walked past her into. Mine and Ron's dorm room, "I was out on the campus grounds. Just sitting by one of the trees reading" I said.

I got into bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!