Part 14 - the blessing

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BUT YEAH
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

It's been a year since me and Draco graduated since then. We opened a cafe where we make everything ourselves. Or more correct I bake everything for the business.

Draco takes care of the bills and then we both serve people who come in. It's going well and we love the life we have. Our cafe is kind of the cafe at the corner. Where the people that live close by know about us but not everyone else. At least not a lot of other people.

Anyway I'm driving to the Malfoy manor I'm alone because. I need to ask Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy a private question.

I got the manor and my heart was pounding, I rang the doorbell. And waited for someone to answer the door.

Soon enough Narcissa answered the door "Harry, what are you doing here. And without Draco" she asked, "well Mrs. Malfoy I wanted. To ask you and Mr. Malfoy a question" I said.

"Oh well come on in then" she said standing aside so I could get inside. "Lucious Harry is here he wants to ask the two of us. Something come down here" she called upstairs.

Soon enough Lucious was down here starting at me, "where's Draco." He asked surprised not to see his son.

"Well I actually wanted to ask you two something in private." I said, "how about we sit down in the sitting room." Narcissa suggested and me and Lucious just followed her in there.

"Okay Harry what is it?" Narcissa asked once we were all seated. "Well I know you guys are kind of old fashioned. No offense but yeah uh, I wanted to ask." I paused not knowing how to say what I was about to say.

"I wanted to ask if I could have Draco's hand in marriage." I asked my hands sweaty and my heart about to beat out of my chest.

They looked at each other and then they answered "of course. Of course you can Harry, we have seen how happy. Draco always is when he's around you," Narcissa said.

It made me smile that they gave me their blessing.

"Did you buy the ring already?" She asked almost immediately. "Umm no, I wanted your guy's approval first." I said blushing a bright red.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!