Part 18 - traveling

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Me and Draco had just finished packing our bags after the wedding. We were going to go to Iceland, I had always wanted to go there. Especially after seeing a lot of pictures from there at school.

"Dray where's my jacket?" I called out do Draco looking everywhere. "I think it's on the coat rack" he called to me.

"Oh yes here it is thank you" I called back out to him, we hurried our suitcases out to. Ron and Hermione's car. They we're going to drive us to the airport and pick us back up when we came back.

Soon we were on the road blasting music from the radio. All of us singing along to most of the songs, sometimes. In between me and Dray would give each other a kiss or we would say something.

After about an hour and half drive we were at the airport. We had arrived at the airport 2 hours before our flight.

We did that so we would have enough time to check in. Go through security and maybe buy a little snack before going to the gate.

We said our 'good bye's to Hermione and Ron before they left. And we went to check in, while in the row we heard. Two friends talking behind us, they were trying to whisper. That was obvious, they were talking about how 'hot' and 'handsome.' Me and Dray were.

I turned around "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop talking. Sexually about my husband" I said to them I had to admit. It was hard to hear that other people thought he was hot and handsome. But I couldn't deny it, he really was hot and handsome.

"I'd appreciate it as well" Dray said putting his hand around my waist. The two girls blushed a bright crimson color. "Sorry we didn't realize" they said "it's fine" me and. Dray said at the same time smiling at the two awkward girls.

We checked in and went through security, we had 50 minutes until our flight. So we decided to sit down and do a bit of last minute planning for the trip.

We knew all the big places we were going to visit like 'Gullfoss og Geisi'. 'Hallgrímskirkju' and other things.

Soon we were walking up to where our gate was and waiting to board the plane. We boarded and sat down in our seats. Holding hands looking out the window.

Draco took my hand up to his lips and kissed it "I love you" he said. Giving me a huge smile, "I love you too Dray" I said. Kissing him on the lips, a woman came when. We were pulling apart and walked back to the front.

The flight attendant came over to see us "excuse me" she said. Smiling at us and we looked at her "yes" we said.

"Well this woman here is really uncomfortable with well this" she said. Pointing at our interlocked fingers. "Could you possibly not have any contact like that for the flight we can't move her" she asked.

"No I will not just not hold my new husbands hand while on our way. To our honeymoon" Dray said holding my hand tighter.

"Dray the flight is only like 3 hours" I said trying to make him relax. I didn't want to let go of his hand but I was trying to be civil.

Soon after Dray had been arguing with the flight attendant. A guy stood up, "I'll exchange a seat with her" he said. Taking his belongings and walking over to us. "Thank you sir" the flight attendant said smiling at him.

The woman went away and the guy smiled at us "congratulations. I'm going to my gay brothers wedding. I don't mind you guys being all lovey dovey" he said.

"Thank you" we said I handed out my hand "I'm Harry" I. Introduced myself "and that's Draco" I said pointing slightly at my handsome husband.

"I'm Jack" he said, he had short light brown hair and brown eyes. "It's nice to meet you" Dray said holding out his hand for Jack to shake.

Soon we were in the air and the three of us were talking and laughing. He became quite a friend to us we exchanged our. Information like our Instagrams and we promised to follow. Each other when we landed.

Soon we landed and we got out of the airport, we got into a taxi. And Draco showed the driver the name of the hotel. We got there and got to our room, it was all so beautiful. The nature on the way to the hotel and then the view it was so different.

"I love this" I said as I let myself fall onto the bed, "I love this too" Dray said.

We went to sleep almost immediately since it was already 9pm. In Iceland and we were trying to get into the right time zone.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!