Part 22 - day 5 and day 6

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Day five:

Me and Dray woke up around 7am this morning and we hurried to take a shower together. Get dressed and eat some breakfast.

After that we went down to the pier that was downtown because we. Were going to a whale watching. Our boat was leaving at 9:30am, we had way too many clothes on.

When we went on the boat it was a quiet ride for about maybe an hour or so. Before the guy driving the boat called in a microphone. That he saw some killers whales. Me and Dray were quick to go over to the side.

We saw the killer whales very clearly, they were adorable in my opinion.

Soon we were back at the pier and it was almost dinner time. So we decided we'd go have our last dinner in the capital. We went to the same Italian place as before.

After we ate we went back to our hotel room and fell asleep instantly.

Day six:

Me and Draco woke up at 6am so we could be down at breakfast as soon as it would start. So that we could check out. Of the hotel and go get the rental car.

As soon as we got the rental car we put 'Þingvellir' into the GPS so. We would know our way and not get lost.

We had to stop to take some gas and we got ourselves. Some sandwiches and cookies to snack on for lunch.

We were fairly quick to get to 'Þingvellir' and we got out of the car and started walking around. We got to the exact place where North - America met Europe.

The nature was beautiful all the lava rocks and the moss that was growing out a little. And then there was a beautiful little water fall.

When we walked back we walked in the other direction after the other path that was there.

When we were done walking and looking at the nature. We decided we'd eat lunch at the tables that were there. We took our sodas and sandwiches out and started eating.

When we were done eating we drove to 'Gullfoss og geysir' we were blasting music. Through the AUX cord that we had. And we were singing along to the songs and I was dancing too. Dray was driving so he only sang.

The nature was really beautiful while driving.

When we arrived we found our way to the hot springs that 'Geysir' was. It was amazing it went so high up.

When we were done there we went to see 'Gullfoss' the water fall was amazing. It was so huge and the nature around it was so pretty.

Me and Dray held hands through out the whole walk.

When we were done looking at the water fall and the hot spring. We went to the gift shop and got some gifts for our friends.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!