Part 10 - apartment

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

Me and Draco had found an apartment just two minutes from campus. We were moving all our stuff in today and well I was nervous. "Harry have you seen my box for the. Bedroom?" I heard Draco call to me.

We had found a small apartment it wasn't too small though. It fit the two of us perfectly, it was a fairly cozy apartment as well.

"Yes it's out here" I called into the bedroom from the living room. Soon Draco was in here taking the box and bringing it to the bedroom.

After a short time I was already finished in the living room and in the kitchen. I went into the bedroom to see how Dray was doing but. When I got in there he was sat on the bed.

I could have sworn I saw a tears roll down his cheeks "hey what's. Wrong?" I asked worry filling my whole body. When he didn't answer I sat next to him on the bed.

He was looking at a picture album and I soon realized that he was the. Kid in almost all of the pictures "Oh Dray" I said giving him a side hug.

He buried his head in the crook of my neck and I felt his tears stream on my skin. And on my T-shirt, I took, the photo album. From his hands not wanting him to keep looking at the pictures.

"Come here" I said while helping him lay down and getting myself in before. Cuddling him right to me, if I could have. I would have pulled him much further into me.

I played with his hair and whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"Everything will alright I promise" I said in my most calming voice. "How can you be so sure?" Dray asked me.

"I'll talk to your parents, I'll make it okay" I said kissing. The top of his head, "no, no don't talk to them I don't want you hurt. Father tends to loose control of his anger and. Then everyone better run for their life's" Dray said.

"Draco, baby I will talk to your parents I hate to see you this sad. I just can't see you this sad, I'm used to getting beaten I'll be fine" I reassured him.

"Harry" he said looking me in the eyes now, "yes Dray?" I asked. "I love you, don't ever forget that" he said. I just smiled at him "I love you too" I said and we both fell asleep.

DRACO'S POV:

I woke up the next morning to the smell of eggs and bacon. I was quick to get up and run to the kitchen, "perfect timing. I was about to come wake you up, breakfast is ready" Harry said. "I love you" I said laughing as I sat down by the. Breakfast bar that was in the kitchen.

"I love you too" Harry said while laughing and putting the eggs and bacon. Onto two plates and handing me one of the plates.

"I'm going today" Harry then said after a minute or two of silence. "Are you sure Harry? I don't want to see you hurt especially not after my father" I said.

"I'm sure Draco, you can't change my mind" he said and. Gave me a weak smile before taking the two plates and washing them up in the sink.

"At least let me come with you?" I asked him, "of course. I won't say no to the company in the car" Harry said and we both. Laughed so hard that we were crying.

Soon we were in the car outside my parents manor. "Are you sure about this Harry?" I asked. Worry filling my voice.

"Yes I'm sure about this" he said a bit sternly "okay let's go then." I said opening the car door, when I got out of the car I froze. I was back at the house where my parents lived.

"Come on" Harry whispered calmly into my ear taking my hand. We walked up to the front door and I rang the doorbell.

I didn't let go of Harry's hand and I felt him giving my hand. A reassuring squeeze, "it'll be fine" he said but. Before I could even answer my mother opened the front door.

"Draco" she said pulling me into a hug, "I'm so sorry for you're dad's behavior. Before you went to school, we know. That this is just a phrase for you, you'll marry. Some pretty girl one day" my mother said very fast.

She obviously didn't see Harry there until I backed out of the hug she was. Giving me and taking Harry's hand again "it isn't a phase mother" I said sternly.

"This is Harry my boyfriend" I said confidently, "oh, Lucious, come down. Here for a minute" she called upstairs to my father while. Motioning for us to come inside.

When father got downstairs he was shocked to say the least. "Who is that?" He questioned me while pointing a finger at. Harry who stood there almost frozen.

"I'm Harry sir Draco's boyfriend" he then said putting his. Hand out for my father to shake, and my father with his. Dignity took Harry's hand, "and what are you doing in my. House?" He asked him seriously.

"Well I wanted to speak with you sir" Harry said giving a warm smile. "Come on then we'll talk in my office" my father said. Motioning for Harry to follow him.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!