Part 12 - insecurity

HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT
(EDITED)

HARRY'S POV:

As soon as me and Draco came home I went to the bathroom. I had hidden a steal blade that I used for cutting. I knew I shouldn't be cutting myself but everytime. I got insecure I couldn't help it, I just did without realizing it.

After about 10 minutes of cutting myself I heard Draco on the other side of the. Bathroom door "Harry what's wrong. Please let me in there?" I heard him ask. I hadn't realized I was crying out loud until he knocked.

"Everything's fine I'll be out in a minute" I called out to him and. Stared to clean up my arms and the bathroom sink.

When I came out Draco hugged me tightly to him "what's wrong. Tell me please?" He asked, he sounded so worried and. His face expression seemed worried as well.

I sat down on our couch and pulled my sleeves up, I hadn't told him that I did. Self harm and when Draco saw my arms it was safe to say he was shocked.

"Why Harry why, would you cut yourself" he asked me.

DRACO'S POV:

When I saw that Harry had been cutting I almost let out a loud sob. "Why Harry why, would you cut yourself" I asked.

I swallowed a lump of tears that had built up in my throat and. I ignored my heart that was about to beat out of my chest.

"I do when I get insecure" he said not looking at me but at his hands. I went down on the floor and kissed his arms. He winced at the pain but smiled when my lips left his arms.

"I will always love you no matter what, so please don't ever cut yourself again. It kills me" I said looking at him with big eyes.

HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR!
I'M SORRY THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT TO! LOVE YOU ALL. I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!