Prologue

He shifted in his car seat to let his eyes adjust to the darkness. He picked up his binoculars looking at venessa mcarthur walking away from the trash she just threw away.

A wicked smile played across his face.

Leaving his key in ignition. Putting on his hat, pulling it over his eyes to cover his face. His left hand suddenly in his pocket where he felt the cold blade against his fingers. He gave a slight grunt at the blade touching his fingers.

His smile widening. He followed venessa behind in the alley. Making sure she doesn't see him. He wasn't sure she would be a hefty fight.

He ran a little close and tackled her. Covering her mouth was his first instinct.
Holding her down by putting his hands on her neck. Straddling her.

She moved under him. Her failed attempts of trying to push him away. He let out a laugh. "You know I'll make him pay miss venessa"
He took off his hat. Her grey eyes widened at his sight. He took out his knife slicing her throat right away. Throwing his head back he laughed. "This feels so good" he whispered.  Watching her body go lifeless.

He couldn't help but feel amused about his arousing. He put his hat back. Put his knife in his pocket and made a run for his car.

Yes. One down. 5 more to go. He was gonna make Mark hill pay. Smiling like hed won the world. He revved his engine away.

Hands on the wheel. His head replayed what just happened. Her grey eyes going dead aroused him more by the minute. He had to get home to his wife soon.

"I'm coming Mark. I'm coming." He whispered to himself. A wicked smile across his lips and a pure hatred in his eyes.