first day of school

author note: this is my first story!!!! i hope you like it!!!!

xxxx

hi my name is kim sarang! i have long golden blonde hair that falls down my back and sparkling blue eyes. i am 14 years old but i look wayyy older, some people tell me i look like a supermodel or a flight attendant but i dont believe them. 

today is my first day of school at soul high school and i am sooo nervous! it is the most prestigious high school in all of korea and its known for its arts like singing and dancing and acting. i want to be a famous actress when i grow up so my family moved us to soul so my brother and i could go to this school. the morning of my first day i put my long hair in a messy bun and put makeups on my eyes but not too much. i also wore my school uniform which has a blue blazer white button down shirt and plaid skirt and it is very cute. i also had on a nametag with my name on it in korean. it was very sunny and blue outside which was perfect for my first day of school.

before i could head downstairs in my house my umma (mom for anyone that is not fluent in korean like me) yelled out "SARANG!! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" my umma was mad as always. "ok" i said tears falling down my face. "your brother will drive you to school today," umma said drunkenly (she was drunk as always), pointing to my big brother...kim namjoon!!!! he had black hair and is very handsome, all the girls loved him at our last school and he always manages to be super popular. today he was also in a school uniform but instead of a skirt he wore long black pants. his shirt, unlike mine, was not tucked in because he doesn't like to follow the rules.

"ugh i dont want to drive her" namjoon said, rolling his eyes. "you will drive her and that is final" said umma. "ok" he said. i grabbed my yellow kanken backpack and he drove me to school, grumbling the whole time.

we got to the school and namjoon kicked me out of his car. he parked and found a group of boys. he's already made friedns and i dont have any yet???? i looked at the school. it was big and made of red bricks. the sign on the front said 'soul high school'. 

"finally" i said to myself "i can live my dreams and learn to be a beautiful actress!" i climbed up the front stairs and went to walk inside the building when a tall boy bumped into me. i fell down the stairs and rolled onto my back. ouch!!

"who is this?" the guy looked at me from the top of the stairs, a playful smirk on his face. "watch it LOSER hahaha!!!!" the rude boy with his dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes laughed at me and the surrounding ppl laughed at me as i was lying flat on the ground. wae?? who was so rude and bumped into me??????? i squinted at his nametag to see who he was. 

"...park jimin..." i grumbled. 

i jumped up, dusting my self off. i dunno who this jimin guy is, but he is very rude!! i officially HATE him!!

xxxx

please give me stars and comment pls!@!! thank you i hope you like this my next chapter will be out soon