fifteen.

"Stellie, honey." Nini called called out as she entered the living room to see her daughter playing with her dolls.

"Yes, momma?" She replied as she looked up to her mother.

"We're going to go out today with auntie Kourt, okay? We're going to meet with some of our old friends."

Stella's eyes lit up, "Awe they the ones in the pictues?" Nini smiled softly and nodded her head.

"Yay! I can't wait to meet them then mommy! They look so fun! Awe we leaving now?"

Nini laughed as she saw the excitement that was shining off from her daughter, "Not now, we have to wait for Aunt Kourtney to get here first, okay?"

Stella nodded her head as she just went back to playing with her dolls.

"Where the hell is EJ?" Carlos asked impatiently as he was sitting on the couch next to Seb.

"He's probably stuck in traffic." Seb thought.

Carlos sighed, "Well he better hurry up, he owes me $30 and I would like to get it as soon as possible."

Ashlyn laughed, "Why does he owe you $30?"

"They made a bet to see who could last the longest without going on their instagrams." Seb answered for him.

"And of course, I won." Carlos then said as he just did a peace sign. Everyone laughed as they heard the doorbell ring.

"Someone's at the door!" Gina yelled as if they didn't hear. "Ricky get it."

"What? You're right next to it." Ricky pointed out as Gina just quickly walked past him.

"Now i'm at the bathroom. Don't keep them waiting!"

Ricky just chuckled at his friend tactics as he walked to the door and opened it causally, thinking it was EJ.

Instead, it was the same girl that was lost at Disney, staring right back at him.

"You're friends with my mommy!" She said loudly as she ran back to her mother quickly. Ricky was confused on what was going on and looked out to see what she was doing.

"Who was at the door?" Gina asked as she came back.

"Mommy, hurry up! You too Aunt Koutey!"

Gina's face lit up, "Nini! Kourt!"

Ricky's eyes widened as he saw Nini and Kourtney again. Was Nini the girl's mother?

"Gina!" Nini said as she gave her old friend a hug, Kourtney doing the same.

"And I see that Stella is here." Gina said as she smiled down to the smaller brunette. "Wait a sec, you're her mom aren't you?"

"Of couse she is! And she's the best mommy ever!" Stella said as she hugged Nini's legs. Nini smiled, but then froze as she finally noticed Ricky's presence.