The Founding of My Life As A Devil

You are (F/N) (L/N), a teenage boy living in Kuoh Town. Your house is simple, a one story, 1 bed and bath. You lived alone, as your father had walked out on you when you were young, and your mother passed away last year. You liked your life as is, but it could be better. Little did you know, you possessed something that would change your life forever.

It was a warm August day, and you were getting dressed for school. You put on your uniform, combed your (H/C) hair, and put on your shoes. Walking to school was an every day thing, and once you reached the gates of Kuoh Academy, you saw a classmate, Issei Hyoudou, walking with the most beautiful girl in the whole Academy, Rias Gremory. You had heard down the grapevine that she was from Northern Europe, but with no experience with her, you had no idea. As Issei and Rias separated, you looked to Rias, and beside her stood a girl with magenta eyes, and long, dark hair. She was captivating to say the least, but you had to get to class.

Sitting through algebra was as boring as it always was, though sitting by Issei, Matsuda, and Motohama made it a lot better.

"Aye homie, you gotta tell us about those ORC girls, you know they're all up in yo biz, man." Matsuda said.

"I told you guys, nothing is going on—yet." replied Issei.

"Yet?! You mean you've been walking to school with Rias Gremory and you haven't groped those jugs yet?" exclaimed Motohama, obviously upset that Issei hadn't made his move.

"No, man. Not yet, though I tell you what, her sweater bazookas are the best I've ever laid eyes on." Issei said, obviously fantasizing about Rias Gremory's breasts.

"Dude, you can't tell me you're not feeling up that fly-ass Akeno though," said Matsuda, with an obvious hard on for whomever this Akeno girl was.

"I haven't yet, but I can't but help to imagine those two cuddling naked together, it has to be true." said Issei.

You turn around, and by chance, ask a question. "Hey, Issei, can I ask a question?"

"Oh, hey (F/N), sure. What's up?" Issei replied.

"This Akeno girl, I've heard you talk about her a lot in the past. Was she with Rias this morning?" You ask him.

"Well, she's almost always with Rias, so yeah, it was probably her. What did the girl with her look like?" asked Issei.

"She was about the same height as Rias, with dark hair in a long ponytail. Magenta eyes as well." You tell him, with Matsuda and Motohama basically foaming at the mouth over your description.

"Yep, that's her. Why do you ask?" Issei said.

"Eh, nothing important. Was just curious is all." You said to him.

"Alrighty then." said Issei.

The bell rang, and the last class of the day was over. Now club activites began, and you went home, as you weren't apart of any club. On your way home, you couldn't help the feeling that you were being watched.

- - - -

3rd POV. The ORC Clubroom

Rias Gremory and her servants gathered in the clubroom after school. While waiting on Koneko and Issei to arrive, she pondered over an earlier observation. A specific boy that was talking to Issei in his algebra class as she walked by earlier that day. Said boy intrigued her.

"Akeno?" said Rias. "Can you come here for a moment?"

"Of course, President." said Akeno Himejima, her Vice President, and second in command. Akeno walked over to Rias' desk and stood by Rias' chair.