My First Date With The Priestess of Thunder

Author's Note: I very much apologize for the literal month's break. I've been working on this little by little trying to combat writer's block. Honestly, I don't know how Relentlezz41 does it sometimes. Without any further ado, here's Chapter 5.

You heard the worst noise a young devil can hear, your alarm. That piercing, shrieking noise that everyone hates. You awoke, groggily, and slammed the top of the alarm clock to silence it. You laid your head back on your pillow and saw Akeno begin to stir. Her magenta eyes fluttered open, and your heart also fluttered. You loved those eyes, the color of a field of flowers.

"Good morning, handsome." said Akeno, still a little hazy

"Hey, Akeno. It's our date day. Are you ready?" You smiled, looking down at the wonderful girl laying on your chest. The magnetic feeling she gives off was already working this early.

"Absolutely," She said. "let's get dressed."

Akeno got up, you felt less warm when she did, almost lonelier, and you followed suit. Akeno's hips moved a certain way when she walked, it was mesmerizing. She slid her panties on and put her bra on.

"Can you clip this for me?" She asked.

"Yeah, I can," you replied. You clipped her bra and Akeno used magic to change into new clothes. She wore a storm grey and flannel dress with grey thigh high socks. She turned to you and smiled.

"What do you think?" asked Akeno. You could tell she was wanting you to think she looked great.

"Honestly, you look amazing, Akeno." You said. Her magenta eyes were filled with joy when you said it, you could tell.

"I'm so happy you think so." She said. "Now, you need to get dressed, honey."

"I do indeed." You said, walking over to your closet and opening it. You had an arrangement of different clothes. Casual might be your best bet. You picked out a black shirt, a hoodless grey coat, and some blue jeans. You put them on and faced Akeno.

"You ready?" You said, offering your arm to her.

"I am, handsome." she replied, smiling and taking your arm.

You teleported to the Cracked Egg, a hole-in-the-wall breakfast place you liked on a busy street corner in town. You two walked in and were met with a waitress.

"How many?" She asked.

"Two," you replied.

Over the radio, a very familiar tune echoed. As you two sat down and peered over the menu, you started humming the infectious melody. You look up from the menu and see Akeno smiling at you.

You laughed a little. "What is it? Am I doing something weird?"

Akeno giggled. "It's just you're cute, humming that and all."

"You can't tell me that's not a catchy song." You said. You loved it a ton. You looked at Akeno's face, she still held that same magnetic aura.

"It definitely is." She said, humming the melody as well. "What's it called?"

"It's called 'Sheena Is A Punk Rocker', it's a really good one." You said, smiling at being able to share this with her.

"I like it a lot." smiled Akeno.

A waitress walked over. "Hello, everyone. My name is Mandy and I'll be taking care of you. Can I start you all off with some drinks?"

"Uh, I'll have water with lime." You said.