My First Stray Hunt!

It was now about 8:50 pm, and the Moon was rising. You and Akeno had sat around watching anime and discussing the upcoming battle, it was nerve-racking, even after fighting the onslaught of fallen angels at the Church. Akeno said by the way Rias talked that it should be an easy one, and you really hoped it was. The ORC would be there in about 5 minutes, so you still had a small amount of time to kill.

Akeno came back in from the kitchen with a couple of drinks. She brought you a soda, and she drank milk.

"Are you nervous, (F/N)? It's your first time after all." Akeno said.

"Did you have to say it like that?" You asked with a chuckle. "If it means anything, I absolutely am nervous. I'm afraid one of us will get hurt."

Akeno smiled that absolutely wonderful, heart-melting smile. "It's okay. We have all very powerful devils on our team, that means you, even if you don't think so." She poked you on the nose.

You felt yourself turn a little red. "Thanks, Akeno. I just hope we'll all be alright."

She put her hand over yours. "I know we will."

Out of nowhere, an ethereal red glow appeared.

"My, my. Am I interrupting something?" The voice of your Master, Rias Gremory, echoed through your living room.

You and Akeno jumped apart from each other as Rias appeared out of the transportation circle, followed by Kiba, Issei, Koneko, and Asia. You felt your face get hot.

"No! No, you didn't, don't worry." You said, stumbling over your words. Akeno's blush was fading, she looked kinda cute when embarrassed.

"Well," said Rias, placing her hands on her hips. "May we sit?"

You motioned to a recliner and the loveseat. "Yeah, absolutely."

Rias and company sat down, Rias in the recliner, Kiba next to you and Akeno on the couch, and Koneko, Issei, and Asia on the loveseat.

"To put it simply, we are chasing another stray. This one has already killed its master, who was of the Agares family. Rumor has it that it takes the form of a wandering man or woman hitchhiking through the swamps, waiting on prey to come by. Our job is to find and kill it before it eats more."

"Sounds like a plan," You said.

"(F/N), you are to follow everyone's lead." said Rias, locking her ocean eyes with yours. "Though you fought in a free for all with Fallen Angels, strays are different in a sense."

"Yes, Ma'am." You said.

"Alright. Is everyone ready?" asked Rias, standing up.

"Yes, President." The Club echoed.

- - -

The teleportation circle opened up on an empty, foggy road in what looked to be in the middle of a vast, grassy marshland. The stars were out, and the moon was a crescent. The air was thick with humidity, as if one could cut it with a knife, the moonlight cast down slightly.

"So what's the plan?" asked Issei. "Do we walk the road or jump into the swamp?"

"Let's walk the road first," said Akeno. "as that's how most reports go."

Koneko walked up to Rias's side and stayed there. The ORC just took what appeared to be a leisurely stroll through the swamp. Akeno gravitated towards your side. Kiba and Issei were talking to each other in a serious yet joking manner, and you glanced in Akeno's direction. The Moon only increased her beauty, with her porcelain skin shining under its luminescence. A small, playful breeze kicked up, blowing not only the grass, but the girls' skirts too. They all squealed in embarrassment, all of them holding their skirts down. You caught a look at Akeno's panties. They were black lace, and the sheer thought made your nose run with blood. Akeno looked over as you instantly covered your nose and mouth.