- Summary -

-  She is the kind of girl that women loved to hate

She is the kind of girl that women loved to hate. She has experienced ups and downs and still experiences them, but that never stopped her from being positive. Emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. But her eyes, her eyes showed her beautiful soul.

Nihal, a 20-year-old Muslim girl, second-year architecture department student.

- He was a total enigma, hard to solve. Since his childhood, he never knew the word no, he always had what he wanted, he simply never knew defeat.
If he had ever known failure in his life, it didn't show. Everything from the way he held himself, to the way he spoke, to that look of unassailable confidence in his eye.
From the outside, people would envy the life he leads, but it would be different if they knew his dark past... 

Fares , a cold-hearted non believer young man who lives his mid-twenties without caring. It was like he was breathing without really being alive.

- Two different worlds, yet the same destiny.
- Two different beliefs, yet one journey.
- Two broken hearts, yet beat as One.
- Two different souls, yet one Ending.

Can two lost souls meet each other just by accident?

----------------------

Don't forget to like and comment , it helps me to write more ☺️🤍