[ T.L ] - 7

Nihal's P

                  Nihal's P.O.V

The moment I saw him, anger haunted me. I hate to see him, I hate him. I know it's his own house but I just want to leave! He gave a look to the nurse, to leave us alone, and that's what she immediately did.
No words, no questions, only execution!

The nurse left and closed the door quietly. He sat on the edge of the wood made desk in front of me, with a document on his hand. He ran his other hand on his wet hair, which allowed me to see his face even better. Always the same expression of anger, cold eyes filled with grudges.
He has actually the kind of face that would stop you in your tracks. I guess he must be used to that; the sudden pause of girls in streets looking how attractive he is.

This time I could also see more of his tattoos not only on his right side of his neck but also arms. They weren't normal ones as people usually have, different shapes, different writings, they must have a certain meaning.

    God, how can he be such an enigma?

- "Nice tattoos ", I said just to break the weird silence," what's the meaning behind them ?" I added.

He gave me one of his looks, if looks could kill !

- " You want one then? A flower tattoo on your chest would fit a stupid ugly girl like you ", said with a cold tone.

Stupid? Ugly? Chest?

- " Not only you suffer from a severe mental illness, zero manners, anger problems, but as a cherry on the top, you're a pervert too! What a pity for your parents! " I replied with a smirk.

In a fraction of seconds, I couldn't even realize how he stood up or came near to me, all I felt was my body against the wall and his hand choking me as hard as he could. I couldn't breathe, my body was already weak but now even worse.

- " DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS, YOU BITCH! "

Was my death going to be under his hands? My one and only thought at that moment.

Once he realized that I was going to blackout, he removed his hand which let me fall directly on the ground, I simply had no strength against his own.

He went back to the edge of the desk, let his breath out, and asked me with his serious face.

- "How did you manage to escape that day? "

- " Why did you lock me that day? "

- " A stupid girl like you can't escape on her own, who helped you I said ?"  Asked me and ignored completely my question.

- "Well, simply I'm not that stupid as you think. "

He looked at me with an angry smile on his face and said quietly; This bitch!

When it comes to strength he is definitely stronger than me but at least I enjoy making him angry, the only way my revenge can be taken back.

- " If you're done with your useless interrogation, I'm leaving. "

After long efforts, I stood up, took my phone, and was about to leave but as usual, he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

- " Did I say you can leave? "

- " Did I ask for your permission? God! First of all locking me, almost breaking my hand yesterday night, chocking me today, what next? Waiting for you to kill me? You're literally a sick person! Go seek for help ! "

- " It's all your fault, If you didn't try to open that fucking room, I wouldn't even notice a piece of shit like you! So the thing is, who sent you? "

- " Sent me to what? "

- "TO OPEN THAT FUCKING CLOSED ROOM! WHO FUCKING HELPED YOU THAT DAY? YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE IT'S All A COINCIDENCE "

After hearing his words I didn't know what scared me the most, that fact he's being extremely mad, or the fact that I'm trapped in something I have no clue about.

God if only I wasn't curious that day! Nothing of this would've happened!

- " Yes, it is a damn coincidence because I don't know what you're talking about! "  Replied with all my confidence.

He kept fixing me and said nothing. Till he showed me a document.

- " What about this? See ...your signature is right over here. "  Told me as he was pleased about it.

Damn it! It was the work contract.

- " 4 months are left, you bitch!  You think you can escape from me that easily? Well .. not only that you have a good amount of debts to pay as much as I know, but you also want me to send you to jail for not planning to come to work! You think life's easy Nah? "

- "No ! If we come to an agreement we can end it,NOW . "

- "An agreement? "

He replied while his eyes were away from mine, thinking deeply about something. He was so focused thinking about this agreement thing, till his phone ringed and scattered his thoughts.

With no other words, he left the room and locked it, not only that, but on his way he also took my phone !

Damn it!

I was once again left here all alone and clueless.
I went back and sat on the edge of the bed thinking about all of this.... Thinking how Amira must be deadly worried, thinking about my mom if she finds out that I wasn't yesterday night with Amira, thinking about my university's lessons that must've been already began, thinking about the agreement, simply thinking about how this guy is turning my life upside down !

I hate him, and I will always do.

I felt like an urgent need to breath fresh air, so I opened the big balcony doors allowing me to have a blink on the fairy garden, but sadly my gaze fell directly on Fares, dressed in a black tight suit, which fitted well his strong built body.

But the weirdest part,  was that many young men standing up in a line in front of him dressed in black suits too while Fares was talking to them, or more precisely, scolding them, he seemed to be mad, super mad, as always!

I fixed carefully the scene in front of me trying to figure out what's exactly going on, but my eyes fell on someone I would never expect to see here .

I was under total shock !

__________________________________

Salam Alaykoum ladies,

Ramadan kareem 🤍 and don't forget to vote and comment to let me know how y'all feel about this chapter 🥰

- Why is that room so  important to Fares ?
- What do you think this agreement will be 🤔?
- And who's the person Nihal saw ?