[ T.L ] - 3

Nihal's P

              Nihal's P.O.V

While I was stuck in this cold empty room, I just Kept crying until my eyes ran dry and my chest heaved violently. I still can't get what's going on, why he locked me here? Trying to enter that cursed room wasn't an available reason to treat me that way or to lock me here. Am I going to die here? For no reason? Why me? Ya Allah why me?

You can't die this way, You can't leave your family, You can't be this devil's victim. You have goals to achieve. You have to be strong for you and your family, fight Nihal, fight!

My mind kept repeating non-stop these sentences, it was the moment when I decided to stand up, to find a solution to leave, to simply fight, just like what my mind asked me to do!

The moment I tried to get up, sharp pain lanced through my head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes, it felt like my whole body had been beaten and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache. It's all because of that mentally sick, Fares.

Suddenly I could see a shade of a certain tall guy opening the door, coming towards me, I thought it was that devil Fares, but it was another guy, which made me nervous, and my whole body started shaking.

- Who... who are yo..ou? Look I don't know what's going on either, but I'm innocent believe me!

Without even hesitating, I said this and grabbing his both hands and looking directly in his icy blue eyes, while tears streaming down my face.

- It's okay, chill young lady, I won't hurt you, I promise. I'm here to save you, here are your phone and bag, said with a smile on his face.

When I heard his words, I felt a hurricane of emotions, I was extremely happy to hear this yet mixed with some anxiety. I'm not used to the combination, it's truly odd, joy took me up and anxious brought me down, however, I want to leave, whatever the price was.

This random guy gave me his hand while waiting for me to take it!

- Hurry up Nihal, before someone finds out!

- From where you know my name? Asked shocked.

- No time for questions young lady, while giving me his hands once again.

- Can I trust you?

- You have to, do you have another option? Definitely not!

Damn, he was right! He took my hand, pulled me out a quickly as possible . I just hope he's trustworthy as he showed and not going to regret it afterwards !

                                 **************

- So you're not going to tell me, how come you know me ? I asked him quietly.

He didn't even bother to answer, he just ignored me, and kept driving. After Mr-icy blue eyes took me out from that cursed house, he insisted to give me a ride to my home, normally it's not something I've ever done or expected one day to do it, but I was simply obliged, I was clueless, he was my one and only chance.

- Why you helped me then? You must know that mentally sick, right? You must know that house too well, right? it didn't take you much time to get me out of it. I need to know, please!

He looked at my desperate eyes and sighed.

- Look don't expect me to answer you, It's complicated.

- Look Mr-icy blue eyes, try to be in my position, after what happened today, I feel like my life is turning upside down, the reason? Anonymous!

- Mr.icy blue eyes? Love it, saying it while chuckling.

- It wasn't supposed to be funny!

- But it is, answered with a wink.

God! I didn't bother to add a word, he won't tell me anyway why am I trapped in this.
During our way home, the tension was weird, no one talked expect the fact that I showed him the directions to my home, I didn't want to fully trust him, but I found myself compelled to.

        *********

Finally arrived after a long road, it was already late! When i was about to leave his car and after thanking him from the bottom of my heart for what he did today, I totally forgot to, because of the successive incidents today. So polite from you Nihal!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, and said what I never expected to hear!

——————————————————————————
Hey lovelies🤍

- Who do you think this Mr.icy blue eyes is ?

- don't forget please to vote and comment
please and tell me how you find this chapiter so far ☺️