[ T.L ] - 2

Nihal's  P

     Nihal's  P.O.V

A deep, rough man's voice shouted :

- YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT AWAY!

I started shaking out of fear, I wasn't sure what scared me the most, this man's voice or the fact that I'm caught.
While my hands were trembling, my heart beating fast, my brain had totally shut down. I couldn't even think properly anymore, should I turn and ask for forgiveness ? or simply just run?

While I was making up these scenarios on my mind this man grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall as if I was trash , I couldn't even feel my back anymore because of the pain. I felt glisten of a cold sweat running through my neck under my Hijab, not only that but also my eyes started to get watery.

- Who are you! He said quietly in an angry way.

I just kept looking down, tears falling down to my cheeks from the pain. Why is he doing this? Not only he pushed me against the wall and now asking me who am I ?  Then I started asking myself who's this guy actually? Never seen a man here before!
I gandered all my courage, removed my wrist from his hand and pushed him back with all the energy I had left.

- Who the hell are YOU to treat me this way? And what the hell are YOU doing here? Could you be a thief by any chance? I mean who knows, it's a nice house after all, right?

I said this while whipping my tears and looking straight in his eyes. Damn! He got one of those attractive green almond eyes, definitely gorgeous shade but also he got kind of an intensity that I've never seen in someone's eyes. I just kept focusing
on his eyes, which were shining in the sunlight.
Extremely shining eyes but also keeping dark things, secrets maybe. They were just so confusing!

From nowhere he put his both hands against the wall and got way too close to me that I could feel him breathing, and whispered quietly with confidence.

- Look I know I'm handsome, no need to devour me with those eyes!

Damn! It was the moment when I realized what I've done, how could you fixe him that way during this situation, stupid Nihal! ( said to myself).
I pushed him back for the second time to make a distance between us, he was just too close to me, the thing that made me nervous and I replied :

- Lol! Don't you even try to change the topic, who are you I said?

He fixed me with those eyes in a scary way, and said while grabbing aggressively my elbow and taking me to that huge  room which I just finished cleaning, saying :

- I'm the one who asks here, sit now!

- Why would I? Replying in a cold way.

I didn't want to show I was scared, I still don't even know who this arrogant man is, I have to show him I'm strong, I am strong.

- I SAID SIT, NO MORE FUCK*NG QUESTIONS!

He got so mad that he started breathing quickly, I could see his veins appearing on the side of his tattooed neck, and arms. The way he fixed me for a brief moment as if the devil itself was in front of me. Never had I been scared my whole life from someone's gaze, till this guy. Suddenly he started calling the official maid by her name so loud :

- SARAAA ! SARAAAA !

I could see that she came as fast as she could, she was totally shocked when she saw both of us.

- Si...Sir, is everything alright?

SIR? SIR? Everything makes sense now, he stopped me from entering the room, he got mad, he asked who I was. He's simply the owner of this mansion!
I just wished the ground would split and swallow me, not only I was caught, but from the owner himself?

- Who's this b*tch?

- B*tch? Can you watch your words? Have respect for others! I said with an angry tone.

- You speak a lot, you'll regret it soon.
He said this without even looking at me and still waiting for Sara's answer.

- Well, Sir, she works as a part-time maid here, two times a week! Replied Sara

- She knows the rules right?

- Of course, she does, before she started I warned her!

- Okay, leave now!

Once Sara left the room, he started looking at me with those angry eyes and talking with himself.

- Mentally sick! I said quietly.

He didn't even bother to add any word, grabbed my elbow as harsh as he could and brought me downstairs to a certain room, which I've never seen before. He threw me on the ground with all his strength as if I was a piece of shit. He definitely had no mercy!

- If I won't make you regret this, I'm not Fares!
That were his last words before he locked harshly the door.

Ya Allah what have I got myself into !

——————————————————————————-

Hey lovelies , don't forget to vote and comment please, your feedbacks are really important 💜☺️