8: My ultimate new goal 2

I stared at him with a dumbfounded face. Thanatos Felix Leopold...the...the emperor's half brother and the villain!!

That is right. Thanatos is the emperor's half brother!! Born with the same mother but different fathers. Thanatos is actually the duke Leopold's son together with the empress. To think that young Thanatos is actually the emperor's half brother and the emperor is actually an evil person.

He is a fucked up guy with a pretty handsome face. Thanatos's current name is the same as the royal because they don't want any scandals to run out. This shocking truth was revealed in the light novel, vol 4 chapter 96 line 10.

Caroline Georgiana= Kokoro Mizu= Die hard fan of Midnight Cinderella.

I fucking actually forget the ultimate villain's face. No wonder why I felt electricity pass through me. I-I even thought about him during my meals with Oscar, just how bad is my memories ?!!!!! T_T

"Thanatos? You have finished your lesson?" The emperor asked him with a polite smile.

"Yes...your majesty. I found lady Georgiana in your garden and was about to return her to the general. I'm glad she was able to find the general herself."

"The young princess was lost inside my garden? I see, now! The meeting is over. General Georgiana, I hope we can see each other again." The emperor wave his hand and give us a smile.

"We will be seeing each others tommorow. I will take my leave."

Picking me up, father left with a scowl on his face. I decided to peep and see the emperor is glaring and said something to Thanatos who could only looks down onto the floor. He...he tried hard not to cry...I reached out my hand but he was getting further and further.

Poor Thanatos...

Tear slipped down without me knowing.

Some days later

"Your highness, the prince. I came here to apologize for kicking you from behind."

I smile widely and titled my neck innocently as if I didn't do anything. Thanatos sighed and push me to the other side.

"No need, and why are you here inside the royal library?"

"The library open for everyone, isn't it?"

"Yes yes! Now leave me alone." Thanatos grabbed one book and gone off to somewhere. You think I'll let you go?

"Do you have any recommendation book? Prince Thanatos must have a good taste in book and that's why I am here."

"Book? Here!" He threw a book from a shelf to me and lean against the table.

"This is the book that I recommend for you. It's good but I don't know if you can read it or not, stupid looking kid like you don't really look smart to me." His face was pretty blank but his words aren't.

I gulped and nervously open the book, come to think of it...I have never take a notice on this world's language...it's not going to be that bad right?

I finally open the book and...huh?

"(⊙_☉)?"

T-this...isn't this English?!! I-I am an expert at English! T-this is actually English!!

"Isn't this English?"

"Huh? It's not English, it's Engrish."

Not English, but Engrish?....I will stick with that one for a while.

"Engrish is the international language in Zariya empire. However, it is hard to learn. For a stupid idiot like you to know this language without any surprise, I have to say I'm impressed. That book is good, read it."

"T-thank you, your highness!!" I flushed and hug the book tightly.

I have made up my mind, I won't involve with the plot anymore now. My new ultimate goal is to prevent Thanatos from dying!! I definitely won't let anyone hurt him now, even the emperor or the god!

Seeing him days ago made me heartbroken, I will protect Thanatos at all cost.

I will watch you from shadow now, because...I don't want to be on your "the most annoying girl" list in the future.

Years pass and no time is waiting
I will keep watching over you
I will promise to protect you
Even though I'm not that strong
So wait for me, Thanatos!!

The plot of the game is getting started. Every characters are preparing unconsciously and so am I.

7 years has passed now since I decided to Watch Thanatos in secret now and 7 years since I have reborn in this world.

Basically, I am now officially a stalker!! Yay!!! Woohoo!! Did you see how far I grow, BumBum?!!!!

(K: She's actually mentioned BumBum{nickname for him} from Killing Stalking...Still haven't read it...even though I'm interested...)