V3 Chapter 5

Travelling through the forest under a disguise, Caroline and Cecilia listened to Lisa and Atlas barking at each other like dogs.

[ Wow...are you sure that those two are the dating sim characters? The guy who is known for his cunning personality and sword skill? That heroine who is a gentle yet stern person? I must have reincarnated into a wrong universe...]

Caroline shook her head and forced herself to accept this reality. No matter how many times she doubted over this, this is the otome game universe.

Caroline sighed in her mind. It was already morning, did her parents heard about her went missing? Did Silvana make the most believable excuse humanity ever made?

She has no many worries and questions, running through her head. Her worried expression caught Cecilia's attention who walked beside her.

Cecilia reached out her hand that has the rose ring Caroline gave to her month ago. She places her soft hand on Caroline's head and rub her soft hair.

"Don't worry too much. I'm sure his grace and her grace will still welcome you with two arms when you returned. The anger and rant can wait, they will be busy overjoy when you return home."

Caroline who received an unexpected console from Cecilia, can't help but show Cecilia her sad smile.

"Thanks..."

They all continued to walk until the welcome sign of the nearby town appeared. Lisa and Atlas yelled in happiness and raced to the town.

"See you later, losers!!!"

"Hah?!!!! You violet hag, come back here!!!!!"

They left Cecilia and Caroline alone. They watched the two idiots who were hungry tripped over nothing and fought each other.

"Don't fight!!! You guys might die before we could even step out foot into that town!!!!''

Caroline and Cecilia, being the peacemaker they are, ran to Lisa and Atlas and grabbed them away from each others.

"What the hell are you fighting for? Are you a dog?" Cecilia grabbed Lisa by her collar and sighed.

Caroline didn't scold Atlas, but she kicked him down and dragged him by his feet, heading towards the gate with a pissed off expression.

Cecilia follows her and on their way, only silence and birds chirping accompanied them.

As they walked pass the gate with no trouble, the crowd of people greeted them. Some push vegetables cart, children chasing each other around, men with huge backs behind them.

[ Did we just reincarnated to isekai world where MC and his harem are on their way to defeat demon lord and his minions ==?? ]

Caroline secretly glances at Atlas. He has a pretty ordinary look like any boring harem protagonist would, and he's here to rescue the archmage with his three female companions. Among the three, whoever is the gentle and silent, she is the main girl that often known as "best girl".

It would fit Lisa and Atlas' appearance but....

"Damn, violet hag, I'm hungry. Let's go check some nearby restaurant."

"Agreed. We can't go on without food, we might die."

Both of them left Cecilia and her alone, then make their way to the restaurant in a fierce manner before coming back, waving their hands to tell them there is a table available for eating.

[ Nope. Those two are definitely MC and "Best girl" sidekicks. They are plain idiots..]

Caroline shook her head and enter the restaurant with Cecilia. They sat in the middle table, where usually extras in isekai world sat.

But seeing the corner area where protagonists sat, Caroline immediately threw away her thoughts of going to sit there.

The corner area is dark and have alot of some fishy looking people there. She wasn't scared of those people, but she's scared of mosquitoes in those area.

It's painful to eat where it's dark and where the mosquitoes reside. Even if the food are made by chef god, it won't be delicious if you eat them where mosquitoes are.

"Hello! What would you to eat, adventures?!!" A friendly cheery waitress came with four glasses of water.

"Uhh....four set of-"

"7 sets of ultra ultimate supreme made by heaven, ingredients from mount Star Rise, meat of the definition of clean breakfast!!!"

Lisa and Atlas cut Cecilia off and threw the menu across the table, back to the waitress.

"Ok!! Please wait for 15 minutes!"

The waitress winked and skips to the kitchen behind the door.

"You two...was those really necessary?" Caroline blinks and made a long face.

"YES!!" They nodded and began to rant about how starved they are.

Just like what the waitress said, 15 minutes later, the foods were already served to them.

[ T-This...is this dinner or breakfast-? ]

Juicy grilled beef, chicken soup, deep fried pork, crispy eggs, tofu soup with various of vegetables, ham sandwiches, salads, roasted cheese with butter mixed with eggs, etc.

Cecilia and Caroline looks at the good and gave each other a look.

[ Good, we only need to eat a little then wrapped the rest for lunch.] Caroline nodded to herself.

[ Holy shit, are they actually serving dinner for breakfast? That's completely novel.] Cecilia thought to herself.

Caroline pushed the dinner foods to side and leave, salads, soups, 4 sandwiches and eggs to eat.

"We can eat those later. Don't be greedy and eat like a pig."

"But we are commoner now, so we can eat those now." Lisa argued back.

"No is no. Just eat those foods for now."

Cecilia sent her a glare and Lisa rolled their eyes. They ate in silence and listened to what is going around the empire and outside the empire.

Sorry for not updating, I was staying at my grandma's house and my doggo died 2 days ago too. She was really depressed and stressed about her failure in giving birth since she was sick to begin with. I didn't dare to watch when my uncle buried her, it was so heartbreaking.

We were all sad when she left the world, she was like a family. I actually saw her in my dream 1 week before she died. I have three version of dream and the second and the last one were wayyy too accurate.

I saw her puppies died in my second dream.

I saw her and her puppies run around the house with me in the last one.

I hope she rest in a good place with her puppies :(

2014-2020

Moang Moang is her name (it's weird but it's a Cambodian name, what do you expect from how Cambodian named their dogs :/)