VOL3 Chapter 2: Choices & Decisions

Caroline properly checked her bag for one last time. She doesn't want to go unhanded and without a single penny. Of course, when a protagonist from Adventure/Isekai novel have to go on a dangerous journey, they would absolutely have absolutely nothing.

Unquestionably, Caroline rejected the idea of traveling with zero items and no money. She was going to save her cousin's ass, return home, annul her engagement with the crown prince, find a way back home, search for original Caroline's soul then say hello to her fucked up life.

She doesn't have any intentions of enjoying this life in a body that doesn't belong to her while the original owner of this body suffered alot. She can't rob everything.

For Caroline to only experienced loves from these people for 11 years, she can't any words to thanks her lucky star.

Thanks to them, she has finally found a reason to live on and be happy even if she's all alone. She has found her happiness. Her happiness is to see her family, her workers, her friends and her crush to be happy.

That was she asked for.

As long as they are happy and healthy, Caroline is also happy with it.

Tying her wavy golden hair up into a ponytail, Caroline stared at herself in the mirror. She smiled a little bit then grabbed her bag and hop to the window.

"Please send me letter, Master. If you don't, I'll go to find you and force you to write me one, no matter where we are or what circumstances will we be in."

Silvana gave Caroline a determined look. Caroline responded 'yes' because knowing Silvana, she would definitely go to find and will make her write it one.

"Look after them for me..."

"I will, your grace."

"Silvana, if I'm not Caroline Georgiana, will you still be my faithful friend...?"

Her forest emerald eyes met Silvana's blue one. To Caroline, Silvana was her first ever friend when she became Caroline Georgiana. Despite the age gap, she and Silvana has already been so closed and speak to each other casually without caring about status.

For Silvana, Caroline was the first ever person who taught her what emotions are. She still remembers the hope that Caroline gave to her. Her hand that was reached out for her and her radiant smile unlocked Silvana from the cage of darkness.

After that faithful day passed, Silvana had sworn her loyalty to her master and her friend, Caroline Georgiana.

"Master, even if you became a smelly dog or an underwear, my loyalty only belongs to you. You are my master, my friend and the only hope which gave me a reason to live."

A rare gentle smile appears on Silvana's face. Caroline smiled with tears well up in her eyes.

"I'll look after your parents, so please focus on what you need to do right now. Please return home as soon as possible, because I will always wait in this mansion to say 'Welcome Home' for you."

"Thank you very much, Silvana...No...Sienna...I'm leaving...I'll see you soon."

With a sad smile on her face, Caroline jumped off the window. Because of her training in magic, Caroline has also practiced flying with Cecilia before. She flew past her parents' room and saw both cuddling on a sofa rather than the King Size bed.

"I'm sorry, mother and father but I won't come home...I shall you both cried in happiness with your real daughter."

[Sorry Sie, but I don't think the master who resuced you will make it to hear you say 'Welcome home']