Chapter 21: Playtime

Inside Caroline's room, Reymour sat on the floor, across Caroline, sweating and swearing mentally uncontrollably.

They were having peaceful breakfast earlier, so what's up with this tension inside this room...?

Reymour bit his lip and sweat was trailing down his forehead, dripping on the carpet of the room.

"So...tell me, did you know I was your cousin?" Caroline asked him without looking at his face. She was checking her nails but the fact that she doesn't look at him directly kills him even more.

"Uhh...yeah..."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Your father told me not to..." Reymour blinked and keep chewing his lip.

"I see..."

"Uhh, don't be angry! Uncle just didn't want to surprise you! Y-you don't have to be so angry!"

"Who said I'm angry?" Caroline blinks and stare at him as if he was speaking Alien language.

"Your face said it all!" Reymour gets up and pointed his finger at her face, feeling angry that she doesn't Realized it and.

"What...? I was born with this face, you can't blame me. Why don't you ask my father why he gave this scary face to me?" Caroline replied while rolling her eyes away.

Indeed, it isn't her fault

Indeed, it isn't her fault. Her mother may be frail and gentle but her face says otherwise. Her mother got a beauty which spell 'bitch' while her father has this intense face which make people think

"He probably going to kill that one noble."

But...contrast to what they think, all that's in Alistair's head was

"Why do people hate on cat? They're fluffy and their feisty personality is their most number one charm." and he had an intense and serious face the whole time.

"So...are you telling me to blame your parents for giving you that face?"

are you telling me to blame your parents for giving you that face?"

"Yes but no."

After that, Caroline rose from her bed and head to the window and open it wide.

"How long has it been since I stood from here watching Majesty from here...?"

Caroline had a small smile on her face and resting her chin on her small palm. Curious, Reymour also went to the window and look all over to see who is Majesty.

"Who is Majesty? Where is Majesty? Which one is Majesty?" Reymour scanned the whole garden to find who the hell is Majesty.

"Majesty is my father beloved-"

"Affair!!!!? Woman?!!? Lover?!!! Lady?!! Ahhhh!!! I pitied auntie!!! How could he?!! How could Alistair Georgiana have an affair with his maid and forcefully have his daughter and wife agreed to this?!!"

Reymour said and cry loudly to the point that some gardeners and maids look up to their window. Caroline doesn't want to attract anymore attention so, she decided to grab Reymour's collar shirt and threw him out of the window.

"Ahhhh!!!" Reymour screeched and flapping his hands like a bird.

"I can't fly!! Kyaaaa!!"

Seeing his pathetic self, Caroline wished she could punch herself from when she used to fangirl over Reymour Sire

Seeing his pathetic self, Caroline wished she could punch herself from when she used to fangirl over Reymour Sire. She cringed...at him...and her.

After losing her patience, Caroline also jumped out earning a worried scream and shout from the maids and servants. She kicked Reymour to a tree and have him stuck there. Caroline safely landed on the ground and crosses her arms, waiting to see what kind of move would Reymour pull.

"You're so cruel!! I won't accept this!! Unfair!! Commit a suicide!!" Reymour, shaking his head like an idiot as he tried his best to wiggle from the tree branch.

Caroline was having a Deja Vu for a moment. She recalled the blonde swordsman with a Dorito haori from a well known manga.

'Definitely not a Jojo reference but Demon Slayer is fine.'

Caroline rubs her chin and nods her head, agreeing to herself. While Reymour was finally rescued by some workers.

"Damn you! Throwing someone out of the window isn't fun."

"It's fun when it come to throwing a mighty proclaimed magician like you."

"Huh?!! You think I'm a fake one?!! I will show you!" Reymour's face darken and in a blink of eyes, he disappeared and reappear behind her.

Caroline gasp and tried to escape but he grabs her collar and throws her up high. When she's about to fell down, a pair of hands reached out and she fell into those hands.

"You will become an adult soon, so why still playing around like a kid...? But...that's what I like about you..." Gentle and soothing voice came from his lip as she stared at him dumbfounded.

"W-what...?"

He kneel down and gently grip her hand then kiss on it making some maidens around there blush.

"I, Oscar Alicasion, is happy to see you again after all these years, Lady Caroline Georgiana."

K: I'm not into gentle and princely type but sometime, I can't help but fangirl *smile*
I like Yandere and daddy type of guys, of course, those 'guys' refer to 2D boys.

What is your favourite type of anime guy? Not just 2D but 3D as well.