Chapter 26: This is our days

What a lovely day...such a lovely day like this...hah~ I seriously don't know what to do~~

God~~ I feel...undescribable today. How long has it been since I felt this 'Royalty happiness' mode?

I munch my cookie happily while laughing like an idiot who is experiencing the best thing ever in their whole life.

Despite enjoying my royalty day, I didn't notice that some people are worrying over my mental health.

"Hey, are you sure she didn't hit her head somewhere? She's been like this ever since we returned from the palace. I noticed that she didn't go home right away but she came from another direction of the palace. Did some random idiot grant her wish?" Reymour wrapped his arms and observe Caroline from outside.

"Don't worry, master Reymour. I can assured you that Miss Caroline didn't hit her head even though I did not tag along. She's probably happy now, if she act like a royal then she's happy than ever Master shouldn't worry about her, I'll make sure she's fine."

Silvana rest her back on the cold wall while closing her eyes. For a moment, Reymour thought she was really awesome, more than anyone.

"Miss, you are the coolest person I've ever encounter..."

They closed the door behind them and head downstairs. Reymour had never seen this side of Caroline before. Even if he usually saw her happy side, it's not that extreme.

Just what make her that happy...?

"Master Reymour, I've brought you the tea and snack." Silvana entered the guest room with tray of teacup and snacks.

"Ne, how do you know that Caroline is in her royalty mode? You've been her for a long time now."

Reymour bite the strawberry macaron while waiting for Silvana's answer.

"Easy. First, if you noticed that she isn't her normal self then she's inside that state. Well, usually she'll be smiling all and normal but if she's in her royal mode then she'll grin like an arrogant king. Second, if she ordered her breakfast to be served in bed then it's might be chance unless she's sick. Third, she'll only wash her face and brush her teeth in the morning, she won't change her clothes no matter what. So for the rest of the day, she'll stay inside her evening gown."

Reymour listened carefully while noting everything Silvana said down. Since he'll live with her from now on, he need to know her since he doesn't want to get his ass beaten by her when she's snapped. At least today she's happy.

"Is there anytime she has snapped?" Reymour raised his head for his note.

"Ahh...when she lost it all huh...well, one time if I remember exactly. It was when I met her for the first time..."

"First time...?"

"Yes, I was the daughter of Viscount before I came to Georgiana mansion. That was probably the first time I saw her and her angry side but instead of thinking her as a spoiled brat, I was rather happy that she's stood up for me."

Unknowingly, Silvana had a really small smile cracked on her usual cold demeanour. Reymour dropped his pen and note when he saw it.

"What's wrong, master?" Silvana picked up his note and pen.

"N-nothing..."

Outside the guest room was a crying Hubert who is trying his not to bang on the floor. For the first time after 5 years since Silvana arrived here, she has never smile for even once.

Hubert just wanted to get inside that room and sit down just to stare at her smile even if it's just for 2 seconds.

Damn it...He's so jealous of Reymour.

"It's not fair!!! I wanted to see them too!!! I wanted to join too!!! Gyaaa!!!" Hubert forgot about the two inside as he keep rolling on the ground yelling unfair.

Silvana burst outside the room and kick Hubert away.

"Shut up, you stupid head butler! Do your job before the Duke and the Duchess is back!!"

Reymour sips his tea and stare at the window.

"How peaceful...this is the life that I wanted for so long now..."

Tomorrow he should ask Caroline to go outside with him.

The mansion with only two masters for today is really peaceful yet chaotic because head butler Hubert kept begging Silvana to smile but ended up send flying by her while the main master was enjoying her life on her bed, giggling to herself just like a madman.

While Duke and Duchess of Georgiana is currently enjoying their moments in their estate at Bright town.

"Say dear ~~ do you think it's a good idea to leave them both alone in that house?" Madam Georgiana asked her lovely husband.

"Of course. I trusted both of them, beside they aren't a kid anymore. They'll know their responsibilities." Alistair confidently said while trying to pull his wife to another topic.

Meanwhile, Thanos-uh...this narrator means Thanatos is trying his best to look at the dresses in the best boutique in Zariya.

"Master...I think this is a bit too much...why don't we just call those people to the mansion instead...?"

"Not now Denny, She's giving her opportunity to forgive me. I won't let Oscar take this chance and steal her away from me."

"Sniff sniff, Master is in love now brooo!!! You can't stop the power of LOVE!!!!" Daniel shall support you from the bottom of his heart!!"

Daniel dropped his usual firm mask and wipe his tear away with his cute cartoon raccoon handkerchief.

Out of Thanatos's three trusted guards, Daniel has always been the one who is strict and firm. However, it was only when he's with his master. Whenever his master is not around, his perfect mask would dropped.

"Urgh, why does master has to throw away his pride just for this one noble girl?!!" Denny, the coachman from chapter *Hello new world* rolled his eyes.

"Haha, it's fun to see him being anxious just to choose a dress. We need some change for once in a while." Denise laughed softly.

The triple is Thanatos's best guards and the dogs-LOYAL MEN of their master.

'~~~'

When it's quarantine but you still have your 2D bae to fawned over

When it's quarantine but you still have your 2D bae to fawned over. I have lost faith in 3D boys now.

Unedited