V3 Chapter 4: Doppelganger

I'm late and it's already 12th of October, but anyway, happy birthday to our girl, Cecilia Maximilian 10/10!! 🎂

I have many doubts over what Cecilia said, but I shook it off. I can just interrogated her sometimes later.

Still...I miss you, R19 romance books

Even if we have flies for already 4 hours, we didn't stop until the sun rises

Even if we have flies for already 4 hours, we didn't stop until the sun rises. I blocked the radiant sunlight by covering the upper of my eyelids and squint.

The dark sky now began to changed its color from dark blue to various colours, orange, light yellow and almost white blue.

This is the first time I've seen the sun rises so up close, I'll watch the sun set this evening and pretend to be a main character and hum some random sad shounen anime ending, right now, I'm just singing HxH first opening inside my head.

(K: You guys say Hunter Hunter or Hunter X Hunter, I'm the second one cause I can't resist saying the X)

"We should stop flying now. There might be a high chance of someone from the city spots us." Atlas flies around the area in low speed then rise back.

We agreed with him and slowly fly to the forest and land down safely. I covered my hair with my black hoodie but Cecilia pull it back.

"Use magic to change your hair color, since you came with us without your parents' approval, the missing poster of your appearance probably has been spreaded."

Ah right, my parents are probably shocked by the news and Silvana is probably acting and already received an Oscar award already.

I can already imagine what kind of excuse she came up with.

"Hic...Lady Caroline pushed me away and flea..hic"

"I apologise, your excellencies! Her grace knocked me out as soon as I stepped in her room!"

"Last night, her grace threatened me with a sword by my throat and told me that if I dare to leak out a word, when she came back, she will kill me."

She will say something like number two. If making excuses was a school subject, Silvana would probably became the school principal herself.

"Hey, violet head! You can use magic to change someone appearance, right? Do it."

Cecilia nudged Lisa in with her elbow and she received a disapproval look from Lisa.

"My magic is for healing and blessing, how dare you try and use it like a godmother's wand from Cinderella and transform yourself?"

"Would you like us to get caught and throw into a jail under the accusation of forcing a young lady from a ducal household on a dangerous mission to save her cousin without her parents' approval?" Cecilia said in a relaxed manner and raised her eyebrow.

"I am the Marchinoness, no one would dare."

"Ah yes, a useless Marchinoness. Lunchtime is for Lunch."

"Tch!" Lisa clicked her tongue in defeated and purposely grab a handful of Cecilia's silver lock. Her hand glows with warm golden light as Cecilia hair slowly turning into an orange shade with her two jade green eyes turned into an olive color.

"Your turn!" She grabbed Atlas by his head and earned Atlas' angry noises.

His darker shade of orange hair gradually became a chestnut color and his golden eyes became brown. His extraordinary appearance as Alicasion royal has now turned into an ordinary (handsome) mercenary.

Cecilia looks like a supporting character commoner that only appears for two episodes with 10 minutes each screentime.

It was my turn and unlike the two, Lisa (simp) gently grabs my golden hair lock and twirl it. The magic light came out and the from the end of my hair, the new color follows up to the up of my head.

"We are done, woah dude! You and Cecilia must be cut from the same fabric! Both of you almost looks like twin."

"Violet hair witch is right! You both almost look like an identical doppelganger, ahahahaha." Atlas laughed silly at us.

Cecilia stared right into me and I also stared back at her. Do we look the same?

I ran to the nearby lake and the water reflects my appearance. My bright golden hair turned into a pale orange shade. My two forest emerald green eyes have changed into dark green ones.

Even if I have some differences from Cecilia, anyone would immediately said we're sister or twin.

"Haha, well that did turn out pretty shocking. Anyway, let's move, it's already morning. We need to arrive at the next town by 8 am or else, we have nothing to eat!"

Cecilia and I stared at each other one last time before nodding our heads and follow the two people who run ahead of us. Yeesh, are we Naruto running or something?

Cecilia and I didn't have any conversation during our running. I was left, pondering with my thoughts about what she said and our appearance.

Somehow, I knew there was something up with our doppelganger like appearance.

This was no coincidence.

Another short chapter, but without short chapter, we will end this season sooner than we expected 🙃.

So I'm gonna do a pro(noob) writer's move.

P.S; I forgot about Atlas' appearance so I'm gonna assume that he looks like Oscar but with a feisty look and darker shade of orange hair.