Chapter Three

Upon arriving to my home, I never once put her down, nor did she want me to. Her body was a perfect fit in my arms, her head rested on my shoulder as a soft smile graced her lips and her right hand was combing through my hair causing a low purr to come from my lips. After opening the door to this light blue home, her eyes were met with a blast of red. Red wallpaper, red objects, red paintings. I put as much of red as I could, I hope she wouldn't mind.

 I put as much of red as I could, I hope she wouldn't mind

Hints of gold and black balanced out all the red in my mind

Hints of gold and black balanced out all the red in my mind. She seemed to like it, I carried up the stairs and to my room where I had some fresh clothes waiting for her. They were lose of her of course so we would have to go shopping for her. She didn't seem to mind, I prepared a bath for her and let her have some privacy. As I sat on the bed as she bathed until she was done, she exit the bathroom wearing my clothes. I quickly grew excited. She watched me as I held out my hand, she came to me without hesitation. She sat on the floor beside the bed, in between my legs, resting her head on my thigh. No more words were said to show how much I was in heaven. Combing my fingers through her now clean and silky hair, she gave me a purring sound. Looking up, she knew where her place was. She knew, she was mine now and I was equally was all her's.

Serval months have passed and our relationship quickly grew and we both had a routine with one another. She would wake up before me and start breakfast, this came after she found out that I didn't eat that meal. She would make some bacon out of the meat I had in the icebox, un-knowing that it wasn't normal meat. Some eggs and a side bowl of fruit. She was the perfect lady of the house. When I would awaken, she would be right there at the mirror, brushing her long white hair. I found it hard to not comb my fingers through it. She would always relax and lean into my touch, she completes me. I would then get ready, eat her delicious cooking and leave for work. The work of a Radio Host.

 The work of a Radio Host