NINE

Upon remaking the once Happy Hotel into the Hazbin Hotel, everyone is settling into their new routines. Charlie and Alastor work together as partners to keep the place running and bring in customers. Vaggie and Charlie were talking about getting a commercial to air on TV. Nifty was running at high speed cleaning the hotel till her reflection could be seen in the walls. Husker was at the front desk drinking some cheap liquor. Angel was in his room, primping and polishing himself cuz after all, a hooker must look his best. As for Alastor, he was out hoping to find some entertainment to drag back to the hotel. Everything was quiet for the most part until he came.

Knock Knock Knock

After the knocks echoed through the Hotel, everyone gathered to see who it was. Questioning why they didn't just enter, Charlie opened the door to see the one and only Demon of Poison. He stood proud in his blood red suit, long red hair flowing freely and pricing eyes as he gave a familiar smile. Giving a bow, he held out his hand.

"Why hello there, darling. It's a pleasure to be here and to make your acquaintance," Charlie smiled nervously and shook his hand. They were cold, ice cold. Leaned back to stand straight up, he remained everyone of someone but they couldn't quite figure it out. "May I come in?"

"Oh of course. Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, I'm Charlie." He laughed a little.

"I of course know you my dear, I saw you on the picture show and couldn't stop laughing. You're very funny," he giggled again, then he pocket started screaming. "Oh, pardon me for a moment. The Lady at Home is calling." He walked off the the window to talk on the phone. As he did everyone started at him. Angel was the first to speak.

"Okay, I can't be the only fucker that thinks this guy is weird, right?"

"That's not cool to say that Angel, he is a guest and we should be respectful."

"I'm sorry Charlie but I have to agree with Angel," Vaggie said shocking everyone. "I mean, I get the feeling like I've met him before. The way he talks and walks, doesn't it remind you of someone?"

Everyone thought about it, deeply thought about it. Then it hit them.

Picture Show. Darling. Being Creepily Polite. Smile.

Before they could say anything, the young Demon came over and had to excuse himself to deal with something. Everyone watched as he left, when the door closed that is when they all said it.

Alastor

He remained everyone of Alastor. He was tall and skinny, red hair, long claws, the red suit and that smile. He was a younger version of Alastor. Everyone, including Husker was confused. Alastor wasn't here at the moment so they couldn't ask him anything. They could only wait, but they wouldn't have to wait long before another demon appeared at the Hotel.

It was later on during the day and Alastor had returned and was bombarded with questions. They told him of a young demon who came to the hotel who was creepily similar to Alastor. Alastor not knowing who it could be just shrugged his shoulders and said "well if the young lad returns, I shall meet with him." Then went to his room, everyone got back to work still without answers and left to think about it. It was creepy, barely anyone in Hell looked similar to Alastor, all except the Demon of Poison. So they forgot about it, until the Demon returned and he wasn't alone.

He didn't knock this thime, knowing that he was allowed to enter. Husker was at the front desk reading a magazine when two tall shadows were cast over him, looking up to find the same demon from earlier and with him a female demon much younger than himself. He was greeted with two smiles that were too creepy as they were too similar to Alastor's.

"Do you have any rooms available? Preferably with two beds?" The male demon asked and Husker hooked them up. Second floor, he showed them and left them alone. It was Angel that saw them go inside the room so he rushed to tell the others. They all ran to Husker while Nifty went to tell Alastor.

"So he asked for two beds, does that mean they're not together?" Chalrie asked as Husker started drinking again.

"What did the hottie look like? Does she or he want some extra company?" Angel started pushing his chest out, Husker groaned in annoyance. Just as he was beginning to explain who he saw, Nifty and Alastor appeared.

"Look she was shorter then the guy, had Alastor's creepy smile same as the guys," he paused for a drink just as Alastor looked over to see the names of these two demons that were making a fuss among the staff. "Oh she had long white hair," Alastor froze and asked Husker to repeat himself.

"Husker my dead fellow, please repeat that last part for me."

"The girl had long white hair, oh right she had a red rose in it too."

With that Alastor ran off to the room. Everyone followed him, calling out but not getting a response. Alastor ran with thoughts rushing around in his mind. Could it be her? Has she been here all along? Was I going to see my beloved again? Coming closer to the room, Alastor stopped as another thought came into his mind, if it was her then who was she with? His blood began to boil of any man touching his beloved, of his wife lying with another man. Everyone came running as he was about to open the door. Just before he could, the door became covered in thorns and flowers, preventing anyone from going inside. Looking at the thorns, he knew the truth. Alastor dropped to his knees, it was her and she was with another man. She was keeping him away and for the decades he was here, she never came to find him. He was alone and she didn't care. He quietly rose to his feet and disappeared, everyone confused about what happened. Not long after Alastor was gone the thorns came down and the door opened. The two demons stepped out, confused and cautious. Charlie was the first to ask them.

"Who are you?"