Chapter Eight

One year has passed since the deaths of my family. I still smiled but behind it I was a truly broken man. I would cry every time I was away for the eyes of people. The corpses of my wife and children were found in basement, the door was locked from the outside, trapping them inside. Then the house caught fire, burning all three of them alive. The officers said there was nothing they could have done to save my family. They also said they were going to look for the one who locked the door, meaning someone is responsible for their deaths. And I was going to find them and show they why the really fucked up. Every night I would search for them but always finding nothing so I would go and just kill someone. I admit that I was getting very sloppy but I didn't care anymore. I was only being careful for the safety of my family but what reason do I have now? Nothing so let's get crazy, why not?

 I was only being careful for the safety of my family but what reason do I have now? Nothing so let's get crazy, why not?

Killing more and more. I stopped going into work, had no reason too. I just kept killing without a care in the world, I felt my mind slipping away. I started hearing a voice calling to me, telling me to keep going too keep on killing. I was being consumed and I didn't care.

Madness spread until there wasn't much left of my old self and I no longer cared

Madness spread until there wasn't much left of my old self and I no longer cared. The year was 1933 and this year was my final performance. After the police knew for a fact that I was responsible for the deaths of so many people, they came for me. Only to find I was gone. Had been gone on another hunt like nothing wasn't happening around me. All that I could see was red, delightful red Carnage. I couldn't even see the mob coming from behind until it was to late. They got ahold of me and wasted no time for the police to arrive as they began beating me. Screaming at me for answers. Why I did it? How could I kill so many? Why? I only smiled and laughed, laughed until my lungs hurt but kept laughing. They grew even more angry, stomping on me, cutting me and beating me until I was covered in my own blood. That was when I heard the sound that would later become something I ate above many things. The sound of dogs barking. I knew how I was going to die and it was going to hurt. But on the bright side, at least I could see my beloved family again. Either in Heaven or Hell, I was going to see then again. The sound of dogs grew closer as I coughing up some blood, I looked back to see all of these people smiling, ready for revenge.

They released the hounds.

This will be my take of his life before Hell. Now I will be working on his Beloved and family before and after they died. I hope I'm doing okay so far.