TEN

Alastor POV

I quickly left the Hotel, my smile could be seen as forced. I was not happy anymore. How could my beloved be in hell with another man? For decades I was alone and going beyond mad but she wasn't here. How long was she here for? She and the children died before I so she was here before me. Our children, were they here too? Oh how I've missed my family so, they were everything to me but here my wife is, sleeping with another and keeping me away. What is happening?

My anger began to grow as it became to much for him to contain. So I stomped my way back to the hotel and was going to get answers. When I returned everyone was in the foyer and the two in question had their backs towards me. Seeing her white hair made me lose all composure. I tried to attacked the man if thorns and daggers hadn't appeared, trapping me and threatening to end my very existence as daggers slightly cut into my throat.

"Alastor please calm down," Charlie tried but it wasn't working. "Alastor it's a big misunderstanding." Taking some breaths I let her take over and explain.

He stopped struggling and looked at her after hearing the truth, finally he gazed at this woman who resembled his beloved. Looking right at him was a young woman with white hair and two large horns as a red rose pinned it back, in front of her was a young man with red hair standing guard. Alastor was confused, how Husker described her, she was identical to his beloved. He was about to say something when the doors of the hotel slammed opened, making everyone jump. The sound of heels clicking as they hit the wooden ground. The two demons moved past Alastor and greet the new arrival. Everyone but Alastor could see who it was but from their reactions, they were baffled by what they saw.

A tall woman with long white hair, wearing a dark red dress with her piercing blue eyes on display. With her walked three demonic cats, very large cats. Her dress dragged behind her, her very presence shook the floor as she walked. Reaching the foyer, she first gazed at the two demons, checking them over for an injuries then she turned her gaze at everyone else. As if seeing if they were a threat. She looked to Alastor last, upon looking at the back of his figure, her face held an odd expression. She seemed confused and soon the thorns and daggers disappeared at the wave of her hand. Alastor was released, looking back he met the eyes those ocean blue eyes. The color red the she wore on her pale, porcelain like skin made her stand out. She had many Rose's covering her dress, as Charlie finally recognized who she was upon looking closer.

"The Rose Demon," everyone looking at her to explain. "She has been in Hell longer then Alastor, she holds complete dominance over the South West side of the Pentagram. No one has been able to take control of it and no Angel seems to have the power to bring her down. Her flower demons guard her walls from the outside and her demonic Cats guard the inside. She holds just as much power as Alastor." Her words shocked everyone, all eyes were on Alastor and the Rose Demon.

Alastor regained his balance and gazed her form, starting from the bottom of her dress until he reached her eyes. She looked at him as he looked at her, he turned his gaze to the other demons, finally seeing them for who they really are.

"AJ. Alice." Their faces held shocked expressions, no one but she had ever said their names. Finally all eyes turned towards the new arrival for answers. Hearing those names, her eyes were wide. She took small steps forward, looking only at Alastor. She placed a tender hand on Alastor's cheek, he leaned into the touch, covering her's with his own. The angelic feeling of the past engulfed him with peace. Opening his eyes, gazing into her's a faint whisper could be heard, "Dearest. It's really you."

"My darling Alastor. How I've missed you." Without wasting another second, Alastor pulled her close and kissed her. Beyond shocked and confused, the two demons finally knew who he was and began to tear up. Breaking apart Alastor looked to them and held out his arms. They ran to his embrace, finally Alastor had his beautiful family back.

After feeling the confusion of everyone else, Alastor released his family and told everyone who they were.

"This is my son, AJ."

"My daughter, Alice

"My daughter, Alice."

"And my beloved, darling wife, Alana

"And my beloved, darling wife, Alana."

"They are my beloved family

"They are my beloved family."
Utter Shock.