Chapter Four

It was a few months after our wedding and everything was perfect. Nice house, pet cats, red roses, and my beloved angel by my side. During that time though, I continued my kills. Normally I would kill in their home or outside, depending but I barely brought my hunts home to kill. I didn't want my sweet to know of how mad I really am, I was afraid she would leave me if she were to find out and that would not be good. It was only recently that I would drug my hunts and bring them home, I only did this when I knew that she wouldn't be home for a bit. She liked to go shopping for more planters, seeds, clothing and food. That would normally give me six hours to have my fun but there was that one time.

I had brought home a hunt, kinda skinny but like to squirm around. Like a worm, wiggling around. I was in the basement, he was on the table while I was looking for my hand saw, I was sure it was here. Knowing I absolutely wouldn't take it upstairs to be cleaned. It wasn't until I was struck on my head with a metal sheet and my hunt was stumbling for the stairs. I groaned and cradled my head in pain, he was reaching for the door. If he got out, he would make a mess, getting blood everywhere and she would find out. I was stumbling towards the stairs as he reached for the doorknob when just as he did, the door opened. From the other side and there she was. My beloved, my pure angel of red staring at the sight in confusion and shock. He reached out and called for help, his hand inches away from her dress. He looked back at me as I just stood there in shock, she was looking right at me. For the first time ever, I couldn't read my wife's emotions. When the hunt turned his head back around, his face was met with a metal meat tenderizer. The sheer force behind it was enough to knock him unconscious as he fell down the stairs. I moved back in shock as his body laid at my feet. Hearing the sounds of heels clicking on the steps caused me to look up. She had a dead look on her face, some blood droplets were on her cheeks. She sighed and looked at me with a slight annoyed look.

"Alastor, darling. Next time you bring home your prey, lock the basement door please. And why not tie them down so this won't happen again?"

I just started at her, she wasn't angry or questioning me. She just sighed, walking around his body and gave me a kiss on my lips. There was a taste of blood on her lips. She looked down and gave the body a slight kick, as if she was just checking. Then she walked towards the stairs but she looked back.

"Also, please clean up your mess this  time. Blood is hard to get out when it dries."

I was beyond shocked. She didn't question me, she even have me some tips and was just going to go upstairs to do her thing. It took me a solid minute to come back into reality and proceed to tie the man up before heading upstairs. She was cleaning the tenderizer, washing it of blood and whipping it clean before putting it away. I watched her waiting for her to yell at me, leave me and take my heart with her. She noticed me and turned to face me, giving me a gentle smile. I was beyond confused, I was about to question her when she placed her hand on my cheek.

"Alastor, I have always known about your way of life and I've accepted it a long time ago. I wouldn't have married you if I hadn't accepted you."

She kissed my lips, gently and lovingly. I wrapped my arms around her waist and returned the kiss. My beloved wife, loves all parts of me. I'm so proud to call her mine.

Afterwards, I continued my hunts but only brought a few home. Those times, she was home. She helped torture and kill many times. Around those times, things started to heat up, after every kill, it didn't matter if it was in our room or in a fresh pool of blood. We began a furious battle of love, we became demons of lust for one another. Seeing my beloved covered in blood was such a turn on, that I at times I would attack her. Bending her over the table or lifting her up before aggressively making love to her. Her nails clawing down my back, her moans and the way her legs tightened around my waist only turned me on even more. She was the sexiest creature in all the world. And she was all mine.

I honestly don't know why I did this semi sexy part but it felt right. Hopefully you thought it was okay, now back to the story.