Chapter Six

A month after the incident, AJ was perfectly fine with everything we were doing. He was curious about it, he would ask before coming downstairs or if he wanted to watch. One time he asked to join in, so I helped him cut off a mans finger. He got a little blood on him, my beloved used a rag and whipped it off. Then he would help her burn the body, after cutting it into pieces she would place a bundle of roses in the furnace with the parts. So the flesh won't start stinking up the house. AJ loved throwing the flowers into the flames. I smiled at the sight of my wife and son getting rid of a body, it was a sight to behold.

That night we were cooking dinner, AJ was playing with a radio as I was showing him my host voice. He was giggling, my beloved smiled at us as she finished her cooking and step up the table. Calling us over, we sat down and before we started eating she had a little announcement to make.

"Alastor, AJ I have some news for you both. How would you two feel about a new addition to our little family?"

Her words shocked us both. She was pregnant once more. I stood up and walked over to her, kneeling down at her seat and took her hands. She smiled at me as AJ ran over and hugged her legs. She picked him up, setting him on her lap. I placed my hand on her belly, I was going to be the father of two.

Nine months later, AJ was now five years old and my wife was soon to deliver. AJ and I were waiting in her room as she was focusing on her breathing. Our son was watching his mother as she would have contractions every now and again. Now it is time, we both were asked to wait outside. I wanted to be by her side but someone needed to watch AJ, so here we wait. Hearing my beloved screaming as she pushed our second child out was nerve wracking. AJ seemed to feel the same way as he wanted to go inside and help her mother. Once her screaming stopped and another one began, I knew it was over. My second born was here in the world. I nearly started crying, AJ wanted to go inside. The nurses came out and told us that we could come in. Laying in the bed was my wife, she was holding a tiny blanket in her arms as she smiled softly. She looked up and smiled at us, holding out her arm. Urging us to come closer, AJ was the eager one to get closer to his mother. Helping him up onto the bed, he sat by her hips as he watched with caution. He was looking at the blanket as was I, she tilt the blanket and showed us both the new addition to the family.

A healthy baby girl.

I now have a little girl, a sweet little daughter

I now have a little girl, a sweet little daughter. Born December 18, 1930 at 2:30 in the afternoon, her name became Alice. She had her mother's gorgeous white hair and my eyes. She was just as tiny as AJ when he was born, holding her in my arms felt like I was holding a little creature that was the most fragile thing in the world. AJ wanted to hold her but decided not to because he was afraid of holding her, he didn't want her to get hurt so he would touch and watch her as she was in our arms. The next day we all were home, she was resting comfortably in her pretty pink rose room. My beloved would sit in the rocking chair with her as AJ read them both stories. I loved watching them both, it was a perfect family picture, my perfect family.

My glorious, perfect, beautiful family. Who I would kill and die for. They are my lights and my hope, they are my everything.