Chapter One

Blood. Red Blood is all I have known very since I was a young boy until adulthood and in the afterlife. Growing up in a family of cannibals and cultist made my day to day very interesting. My mother taught me much, my father excepted much from me, wanting me to run the family home when he dies. Killing humans and eating them had maybe caused a few screws to come lose in my mind but I didn't care. I was meant for a crazy life and I was going to live it as long as I could. That was all I ever knew until she came.

I still remember the day she came into my life, such a sudden and eye awakening day. It was 1908 in the Southern State of New Orleans, the land was flourishing with people and culture, including the culture I grow up knowing. It started as every other day, wake up, help father and mother, then go hunting for dinner. But I wasn't allowed to come along on the hunts yet since was I was only eight years old. Father left so it was just mother and I, until it happened.

💥BANG💥BANG💥

Hearing the shots, we both thought it was father until a sinking feeling in my gut, telling me to go outside. As soon as I opened the door, I was slammed to the ground by someone running towards the door. Rubbing my head and looking down to see a whole fluff of white-ish hair covering my chest and soon a pair of blue gem eyes with tiny tears streaming down her soft cheeks, those ocean eyes gazing up at me. She was by the most gorgeous creature I'd ever seen in my eight years of life. She was shaking and seemed very scared of something. Mother came in and asked what had happened, that made the tears fall even more. I sat us up and looked down at her slightly exposed legs, seeing large cuts on her soft skin, some new and some old. She held onto my chest, she was seeking safety in my arms. Mother pulled her face away from my chest and whipped away her tears, asking once more what was wrong. She choked on her tears but we both heard her loud and clear.

"Pa..pa.. he kil...led my...mama."
Her father had killed her mother.

Mother knew this wasn't good, Father was away so mother went to the kitchen to grabbed the gun and prepared for what was coming. I pulled the little girl to my chest again and brought us off the ground. Walking her away from the front door and the kitchen. While mother was loading the gun, I was comforting this beauty. She wore a white dress with a red cloak, it felt like a quick way to find her. It was pretty on her, she was very pretty.

Mother finished loading the gun when father came back home, mother explained the situation to him and he was ready for a stranger to come

Mother finished loading the gun when father came back home, mother explained the situation to him and he was ready for a stranger to come. He didn't even bother the girl, I couldn't stop myself from touching her hair, her hands and cheeks. She was just to cute for me not to touch her, she was so pure compared to me. She was an Angel in a Bloody Pit but still she remained pure and innocent.

Not long after shouting was heard and soon after a single shot, Father and Mother came back in and said it was over. Then they spoke about what to do with the girl, she couldn't stay with us. But I didn't want her to leave, I wanted her to stay by my side always but it was not meant to be. Soon the police came and took the girl away, as they walked her away and I was forced to watch from the porch. She looked back and gave me the most beautiful and softest smile ever. Without saying a word to one another, she had touched my every soul with a smile. I was in love.