True Colors

Alexis's POV

Right now, Fixit is teaching me, Val, Pup, and Russell a thing or two about what he does.

"The tricky part was making sure the buffers integrated properly with the additional electrical load. After all, the proximity alarm has to encompass the entire scrapyard or--" Fixit started explaining, but only stopped when he saw that Russell wasn't paying attention.

"Russell, are you listening?" Fixit asked him.

"Yep, pox alarm, bluffers and toads," Russell said.

"That was a hundred percent wrong," I mumbled.

Just then, the alarm went off.

"What's that?" Russell asked.

"It works!" Fixit said with excitement.

"What's that noise?" I heard Bee ask. Fixit then pushed the button.

"It's our new pox-- Uh, proximity alarm," Fixit said as he went towards Bee.

"Which I know how to operate, because I was totally listening," Russell said as he walked past Fixit. Val, Pup, and I then stood beside Fixit.

"Oh, you were hardly-- Anyway, how did the mission go?" Fixit then asked.

Oh, yeah. They went on a mission and Val and I volunteered to stay at the scrapyard.

"Wandered through seven klicks of mud to find an empty pod," Bee stated as Strongarm opened the stasis pod. Once it opened, a pile of mud came out of it.

"To be accurate, the pod wasn't completely empty," Strongarm stated. She then looked at Sideswipe. "Sideswipe, tell Fixit and the girls how you lent a hand. Oh, that's right. You didn't," Strongarm then stated. I then sighed in defeat.

"Hey, if anyone slowed us down it was Grimlock. I've seen fried circuits livelier than you were today. No offense-- Ow!" Sideswipe said as Grimlock swung his tail at Sideswipe. That shocked me.

"Grimlock!" Bee yelled as Grimlock made his way to Sideswipe.

"What has gotten into..." Sideswipe started, bu then heard Grimlock growl. "...you?" Sideswipe finished.

Grimlock then charged at him.

"Whoa!" Sideswipe said as he moved to the side. This then caused Grimlock to crash into some scrap.

"What's your backfire, Grimlock?" Sideswipe asked him.

"Or maybe that's not Grimlock," I told Val.

"Break it up!" Bee said as he got in between them.

"Keep your hands-- Unh--off of me, Autobot!" Grimlock yelled. He then swung his tail at Bee, which caused him to hit the wall.

"Fixit, get Russell, Pup, and the girls into the Command Center!" Strongarm told Fixit. We then followed her orders and went inside.

We then watch as Strongarm and Sideswipe try to take down Grimlock. It didn't end well. Grimlock won the fight. But what confused me was that it looked like Grimlock was talking to someone.

"Keep moving..." Grimlock said.

"Who is he talking to?" I asked.

Just as anything was getting worse, we saw Grimlock coming this way as he gave Sideswipe a final smack with his tail.

"Grimlock's coming this way," Russell stated, sounding scared. Va and I then got our weapons out and got ready to fight.

"I'll handle this," I heard Fixit tell us. I then look at him with a worried look.