Can You Dig It?

Alexis's POV

Right now, it's night time and we are all watching some motorcycle show on TV. I'm sitting beside Fixit while I watch the TV show.

Oh, I almost forgot. I told everyone that Fixit loved me and Bee was alright with that, including everyone else.

Okay, so back to us right now, we're watching a TV show. It seemed kind of boring to me to be honest.

"Okay, I get that they're fast and make lots of noise, but when are they gonna transform?" Grimlock asked.

"Those are just plain old motorcycles, Grimlock. One mode only," Russell told him.

"Whoa, that is tragic," Grimlock then stated.

"Don't those humans have anything better to do than ride around all day causing trouble?" Strongarm then asked.

"They don't play by other people's rules. They don't want to be like everyone else," Sideswipe said.

"Then why do they all wear the same rackets-- Packets-- Jackets?" Fixit asked as I sighed, feeling bored.

"They wear the jackets to show they're different, in the same way... But they're not. Aw, drones like you would never understand anyways!" Sideswipe said as he stood up and walked away. That pained my heart after I heard him say that to Fixit.

"Russell! Time to pack it in!" Denny told Russell.

"Aw..." Russell complained. He then stood up and looked at us. "Good night, you guys," Russell told us as he walked away.

"Hey, Val. I'm gonna go walk around the scrapyard. Try to get my mind off of things," I told her.

"Okay," She told me. I then walked off into the dark area.

As I was walking, something didn't feel right. Should have I seen Sideswipe by now? Where did he go?

Just then, I heard a loud thud. I quickly go to the direction I heard it from and saw Sideswipe on the ground as another Cybertronian stood in font of him with Sideswipe's sword. Just as he was getting closer to Sideswipe, I quicly got my sword out and ran in front of him.

"Leave him alone!" I told the Cybertronian. The unknown Cybertronian just chuckled.

"What are you gonna do about it, Pipsqueak?" He told me. Oh, he's gonna get it.

I used my Cybertronian eye and shot a laser at him. He was surprised at first, but then used his weapon, which appeared to be sound waves. Once the sound waves hit me, I flew back a bit and dropped my sword.

Once I landed, I saw the Cybertronian standing in front of us while pointing Sideswipe's sword at us, ready to strike if we made a sudden movement.

Just then, a bright light shined on the unknown Cybertronian.

"Stop!" I heard Bee yell. The Unknown Cybertronian then looked at Bee shining a light at him with the others behind him.

"Is it time for my solo?" The Cybertronian asked. Bee then gave him the look as if he knew him.

"Jazz?!" Bee asked.

"Bee! What are you doing in this dump?" The Cybertronian, known as Jazz, asked Bee.

"Whoa! Watch the language," Denny said as he covered Russell's ears. I was so confused by this time.

"Heh! It's a scrapyard, Jazz. The nicest one on this planet," Bee said as he started to walk toward him.

"Careful, don't get too close. These two think they're dangerous," Jazz pointed out.

"What?!" I said.