𝙏𝙒𝙊

kang yeseul

as we entered the house i could already smell various type of alcohol in the air. im not one to party every weekend but tonight was an exception. wong yukhei, my boyfriend for 2 years cheated on me. coincidentally, the infamous nct 127 was hosting another party and that's how i ended up here.

i wanted to spend the whole entire night drunk not gonna lie. how would you feel if the one you loved the most hurted you without feeling guilty?

"guys jaehyun is there wish me luck!!" haera said as she jogged over to jaehyun who was across the room chatting away with johnny seo.

i cant help but to chuckle at her words. haera has a big crush on jaehyun since day 1 heck all the girls in our school did! jung jaehyun, typical fuckboy , the transferee 2 and a half years ago that made all the girls go crazy.

i would lie if i say i didn't felt anything whenever he's around. he looked like a godsend with his perfect features. but what can i do, i was loyal for lucas then.

i watched hana and aera dancing as i gulped down the 3rd glass tonight.

"hey"

it was sicheng. a friend of lucas. he knew about the breakup. he was the first one to find out about it actually.

"oh hey win" i said giving him a weak smile.

"you okay?"

"nah. see this? fourth one tonight " i replied while showing him my glass.

"you need to slow down, seul. i get it you're heartbroken right now but you need to be careful. a lot of horny guys are here." he said as he took the glass away from me.

"yea yea you sound like an old grandpa" i said frowning.

"hey look minji is there alone.. so why don't you..you know?" i pointed to aera while smirking.

i saw him blush as he was denying that he didn't like her.

"oh come on as if i didn't hear you said she was cute that day"

"okay, okay but just be careful kay?"

i just nodded as i saw the both of them awkwardly having a conversation. winwin and aera has feelings for each other but the both of them are too shy to admit it. cute.

"hmn two of my friends are gonna get laid tonight"

i looked behind as i saw hana gulped her drink down in one shot.

"we're in this together girl" i winked at her

as i was about to continue our conversation johnny came up to hana

"hi" he said

guess im all alone. again.

as I knew what's going to happen to all of my friends, i decided to call an uber and go back home