𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

kang yeseul

me and my friends decided to meet up in the canteen after school since all of us had no class together today. meeting up with them is the only thing that's keeping my mood up since i saw that asshole in the corridors with his new girlfriend.

"hey.." i said as i reached at our table.

"hey, you okay?" hana said as she heard my voice was not as cheerful as usual

"not really, saw an asshole before coming here" i said straight to the point with my lips pursed.

"awh bubs, come here.. he's a loser for cheating on you" haera said as she patted my back.

"okay I don't want us all to feel gloomy today, so like the three of yall are taken already?" i said smirking.

i saw the three of them blushing madly. before i could say anything there were squeals coming from the canteen. ofcourse, 127

aera, hana and haera waved to their specific partners causing winwin and johnny to wave back except for jaehyun. i saw haera was a bit upset. i knew this was probably gonna happen he's a fuckboy after all. i felt bad for haera.

"you okay?" i said while patting her back

"i just thought i was special, you know? he even gave me a bracelet" she said while showing me a silver bracelet with a pendent that has his initials.

i looked around to see jeon sara, the girl he was having a fling with last week.

"wow.." i said

"why?" aera now asked

"yall remember the girl jaehyun was having a fling with last week? jeon sara?"

"omg yea.." hana sounded

"look at her wrist she also has the same bracelet as haera" i pointed at their wrists.

"total fuckboy.." aera said

"he really treats the girls like his prized possessions or something. disgusting"

" i want to confront him" haera said.

fuck.