𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

yeseul woke up in a unknown king sized bed with her clothes on the floor. she's confused on what happened. yeseul and alcohol was a mixture for disaster.

"holy shit, nothing happened... yea nothing happened yeseul" she muttered under her breath as she lee hangyul laying at the same bed.

as she took a longer glance another girl is on the same bed too, it was the girl hangyul was around with often. seo nari, she is in mr.Do's class too. yeseul made a mental note to talk to her tomorrow regarding the situation.

she quickly got up from the bed, grabbing her clothes and phone. the girl tiptoed throughout the house trying to find an exit.

she let out a relief sigh when she walked out of the house. she felt disgusted with herself. suddenly a ding popped up from her phone.

JAEHYUN
yesterday 12.56a.m
JAEHYUN
hey baby, im so sorry about tonight :(

JAEHYUN
so funny story

JAEHYUN
jungwoo being the dumb bitch that he is 🙄🙄

JAEHYUN
he dropped my phone into a big ass drain and we literally spent hours trying to get my phone back :((

JAEHYUN
but i fixed it already!!

JAEHYUN
baby drink too much okay? stay safe especially from that hangyul guy 😾

today 8.14a.m
JAEHYUN
hey babe have you woke up? if you dont feel well call me okay?

as soon as she finished reading jaehyun's text from last night she felt a pang of guilt in her chest. tears were already brimming in her eyes.

she couldn't believe she assumed jaehyun was cheating on her. it was the opposite and she felt really disgusted with herself. yeseul couldn't help by cry her heart out.

jung jaehyun
flashback

"jaehyun, don't you think she'll be mad?" i heard jungwoo said.

"its okay, anyways its your fault" i replied smacking the back of his head.

"now help me, you whore!" i exclaimed

end of flashback

yeseul went back home greeted with a smily hana. hana noticed how yeseul didn't want to talk right now so she took it to consideration and gave her privacy.

the girl was preparing to shower when she had the sudden urge to throw up. she quickly leaned onto the toilet bowl. she felt tired and exhausted from all of the puking so she spent the entire day on the bed doing nothing but sleep.

(a/n: is she p word? 👄)

vote and comment