𝙅𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉'𝙎 𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

the cold and stuffy airport is now filled with haechan's tears and sniffles. i chuckled at his behaviour.

"hyuck, it's not like im going to die I'll be there for atleast 4 years and I'll come back. don't cry we can facetime" jaehyun said while patting the younger's back.

"im not crying about you, mark ate all my fries" hyuck said who was now trying to punch mark with doyoung trying to stop them.

jaehyun smiled looking at his friends. he was sure going to miss them while being in america.

"jaehyun!" he heard a voice calling him. hangyul.

"jung jaehyun!" hangyul yelled again making him face towards the boy.

"what now? you're going to steal my best friends too?" jaehyun rolled his eyes.

"why the fuck did you broke up with yeseul?" hangyul's voice was stern.

"what? you're not happy? go and run to her with your box of chocolates, i made your life easier. what a joke." he tsked as he replied, giving hangyul the cold shoulder.

"if this was about the cheating rumour, it was not true jaehyun. we literally did nothing. yes I'll admit i had feelings for her but i wouldn't just take her away from you. i see how much she means to you. if you're going to accuse someone, atleast have proof of what they did. give them a chance to explain."

"whatever." jaehyun then entered his boarding gate not caring to say bye to his friends. jaehyun ruffled his hair out of stress. hangyul was right, he should've gave yeseul a chance to explain.

-

"ladies and gentlemen we have now arrived at Bradley International Airport hope you enjoy your stay. thank you for flying with us." the boy fluttered his eyes open as he heard the pilots voice.

the 14 hour journey made him think about all of the stuff happened to him.

he then heard a notification bell from his phone

YESEUL(7)
open | clear

-

YESEUL

YESEUL
hey.

YESEUL
i don't even know if you're even gonna see my texts but i talked to nari today and she assured me that i didn't cheat on you. if i did, i would've been honest, jaehyun. you know me. you know me better than my best friends.

YESEUL
johnny told me you're gonna study abroad in america now.

YESEUL
that's amazing!!

YESEUL
have fun there <3

YESEUL
um i guess that's it. just know that I'll always be here supporting you.

YESEUL
i love you so much jung yoonoh.

-

as he read the last text, the corner of his mouth turned upwards.

i love you too, kang yeseul. so much.

he said under his breath.