𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

"okay class dismissed, to the ones who didn't pass up their assignments please follow me to my office" professor ahn said as the bell rang.

surprisingly, yeseul had passed up the essay with the help of jung jaehyun. while she was sleeping yesterday, jaehyun finished up her essay on her laptop. she felt really grateful for him.

that reminded her to talk to seo nari for confirmation. yeseul barely remembered anything that day as she was drunk as a skunk.

"hey seo nari right?" she asked as she approached the tall girl.

"yeah.. yeseul?" she pondered for awhile until she got her name. yeseul nodded.

"you're really wild when drunk" nari continued chuckling.

"um, talking about that day... did i do anything, anything wrong?" yeseul asked with hope she didn't.

"oh yeah, i bet you're really confused. nothing happened" nari replied with a smile.

"really?" yeseul felt a wind of relief once she heard the confirmation but still felt unsure.

"um i have a class right now why don't we grab a cup of coffee after i finish and talk about it yeah?" nari replied.

"oh yeah yeah sure" yeseul felt confused, did nothing really happened? nonetheless, she felt a bit relieved with nari's confirmation.

as she was about to leave the school premises, she saw jaehyun aggressively walking towards her with his eyebrows furrowed.

"hey, thanks for finishing my-" her soft smile turned opposite when she heard jaehyun's cold sentence.

"let's break up." he cut her off.

meeow