𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

kang yeseul

"ugh, i swear to god if we have another assignment i will drop out" minji said after we got out of our lecture. i chuckled at her behaviour before putting my books in my locker.

"hey, yeseul?" i heard a voice behind me. i mentally groaned as i know who it is. i glanced towards the voice and there stood lee hangyul.

"yes?" i answered with pursed lips. minji looked at me with a questionable look and i just shrugged.

"um... would you want to be my date to tomorrow's party?" he asked shyly.

"it's tomorrow?" i pondered. yeseul forgot that the uni's annual fundraising party was tomorrow. she's so caught up with her assignments and jaehyun, of course.

"here, i hope you'll go with me" he said shyly while giving me a box of chocolates.

"i think she'll go with me, buddy" jaehyun who came out of nowhere voiced.

"i'm asking her not you, scram jung jaehyun" hangyul said monotonously. the shy and soft facade he had was now long gone.

"i mean, wouldn't she want to go to the party with her boyfriend?" jaehyun replied while smirking like he won the olympics.

he intertwined his hands with mine, dragging us to the parking lot and before i knew it we were inside his car.

"good jae, now your fangirls are going to kill me" i sighed as i remember the glares i got.

jaehyun just chuckled as he looked at me. his gummy smile was now gone when he saw i was eating hangyul's chocolate.

"kang yeseul why are you eating the chocolates?" he asked while snatching away the box from my hands.

"ah why, it's good and im craving for it" i replied frowning at him

"if you eat it, it's like you're accepting his offer" he said while starting the car.

"and where did you get that logic?" i chuckled at his explaination.

"whatever, you're going to the party with me and me only" he intertwined his hands with mine with a stern voice.

"wow, i never knew the oh so famous jung jaehyun had a possessive side of him" i looked at him.

"only to the people i love" he smiled at me.

-

the day went on great for the both of them, they had lunch and jaehyun promised yeseul he'll pick her up for tomorrow's party.

yeseul felt like the happiest girl on earth. she never knew jaehyun was a man with sweet words, gentle and more so could treat her right.

a/n
filler chapter, and it sucks ass lmao. im trying istg 😩 the next chap gonna be a bit juicy doe👅

anyways y'all agree that doyoung?

yea me too 🥴😌

yea me too 🥴😌

vote and comment!