𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

the group of friends entered yukhei's penthouse, surprised at the number of people there. yeseul hoped to see jaehyun here since she haven't seen him the whole day and wasn't returned with any texts.

"ugh, i really don't want to be sober today" yeseul said truthfully. she was stressed out with the amount of work the lecturers have been giving her these past few weeks.

"then go ahead girl, nobody will stop you today." hana said smiling at me.

-

and i did what i wanted to do. the amount of times i refilled my red cup were probably uncountable.

she felt really free right now. no problems bugging her. well except one person, jung jaehyun. she wanted to hug him so much right now but he isn't here and she's worried.

JAEHYUN

YESEUL
hedtyttt..🤨🤨

YESEUL
immmmm bry drUnk roghr noe 😋

YESEUL
whher ar you /((:)/£-

YESEUL
imisyou

delivered

yeseul was frustrated to say the least so she drank more alcohol. her friends were worried for her.

her overthinking and alcohol didn't make her situation any better. right then and there, she was convinced jaehyun is cheating on her.

"hey, yeseul you look really hot today" she heard hangyul's voice behind her.

"today only? lee hangyul?" she chuckled.

"you look hot everyday kang yeseul, never knew you know my full name" he replied.

"why thank you, you're literally one of the hottest student at school nobody would forget your name." she said looking at him in the eyes.

"so.. you're with jung now?" he asked.

"maybe yes... maybe no" she replied. yeseul didn't know why she said that. she is with him and is very very happy with him.

"well then, would you want to have a drink with me?" the boy asked her.

"what could go wrong, no?" she replied smiling.

-

"jaehyun, don't you think she'll be mad at you?"

"it'll be fine"

(a/n: huh... 😋)

vote and comment