Rin x Reader: Pregnant

Requested by: SirenLucy check out their amazing account! Also sorry for taking forever to write this. (H/n)= whatever you want to call Rin. (N/n)= whatever you want Rin to call you.

Reader's Pov:

My huge tummy started to growl. I woke from my nap to go to the kitchen. As I made my way to te kitchen, I looked at a clock, I saw that I sleep for probably five hours, and it was already getting dark. First, I will eat a snack, then, I will make a quick dinner before my husband, Rin, comes homes. I open some cabinets and find some crackers. I go to the freezer and get a pizza. I read the instructions, I have to preheat the oven to 375°F. I sigh, 'This is to much work for a pregnant women' I thought as I set the dial. As I wait for the oven to finish, I put the pizza on a cookie sheet, 'Good enough'. I get out my phone, it says I have seven new messages all from my loving husband, Rin.

Are you okay? Did you eat? Are you sleeping?

Sorry if you are sleeping. I wanted to make sure you are alright.

Are you still asleep?

Do you have your phone?

Did you eat lunch?

Am I annoying you? Sorry if I am. I am just very worried since your water could break any time now. Love you.

Are you mad? Do you want me to pick up something when I get off work?

You smile and and text him back: No, I am fine. I just oversleep. Immediately you get another text.

You sure?

You text him back: Yes, I am 100% sure. He texts back: Okay. You put your phone down and you check the oven, it is still not done. You sigh, and go to the living room to watch some T.V. You change the channel five times and nothing good comes on. You do not feel like putting a Dvd, so you just chill on the couch for awhile. You get bored quickly and check on the oven. Still not done, so stay in the kitchen and start to talk to your baby.

"What are you going to look like when you come out?" you say rubbing your tummy. The baby kicks you. "It is not nice to kick your mother or your father," you say, scolding your baby. You laugh a little. "Of course, you can not hear me," you say leaning back on the chair. You check the oven again, and this time is it done. You put on two oven mits and carefully put the pizza in. You set the timer for thirty minutes. You go back to the T.V., this time finding something entertaining. You were watching a anime with these cute boys who swam. Whenever someone would come by your house in a car, you changed the channel, because you did not want your husband to get jealous. Once the show is over you hear the timer go off. You go and get the pizza and cut it up. Right on time your husband comes in with a pizza box.

"I'm home, (N/n)!" Rin says coming into your house. He sees you in the kitchen and smiles. He sets the pizza on the table and kisses you. "I got some pizza. I know you have been craving it since that is all you had been buying and cooking," he says with a smile still on his face. 'He didn't see the pizza I made' you thought, but you smiled back.

"Actually, (H/n), I made pizza," you say looking over at the pizza.

Rin's Pov:

I left for work a little late today, wanting to say good bye to (F/n) while she was awake, but she was like a log with a baby in it. I kissed her forehead and tummy, and left. There was a lot of traffic, my anger might have gotten out of control. I got to work ten minutes late, but luckily I was not the only one stuck in traffic. My boss, Mr. Blue, came in later than me and did not notice I was late.

"Damn traffic," Mr. Blue says sitting in his office chair with a box of donuts that he was not going to share. "Anyway boys, I got a robbery, I want you to check out," he says sliding a document toward us. It was in my neighbourhood. A poor, old lady got robbed. She is missing her T.V., all of her plates and bowls, some of her clothes, and her cat. 'Why so much random stuff?'' I thought to myself. Sosuke and I decide to go to the crime scene the same police car.

"How is your wife doing?" he says starting the car.

"She is, doing well. She hasn't had to many mood swings," I say putting on my seat belt.

"That is good to know," Sosuke says driving the car out of the police station. Once we are driving for about five minutes we got into the traffic. I looked over at Sosuke and he turned on the police lights and sirens. We were finally moving. I decided to text, (F/n), to make sure she is doing fine. We pass by my house before we get to the crime sense and I see that all of the light in the house are still turned off, even the bedroom light. I text, (F/n), sorry for disturbing her while she rested. We got to the crime scene and the place was pretty small compared to the neighbor's.

"We are here," I say getting out of the car. We knock on the door.

"Get out of here you strippers!" a old lady like voice says through the door.

"Miss, we are not strippers, we are actually police men," Sosuke says a little annoyed.

"No, you are not. Strippers look good, like the two of ya. Police usually do not look like that," she says. I sigh in frustration. I show her my badge. "Fake!" she screams.

"Miss, do you want help or not?" I say annoyed. She does not answer. Sosuke and I wait for awhile. We hear police sirens in a distance. It is Mr. Blue's car. He steps out of the car and proceeds to the door. He knocks on the door.

"Ah, a real police man. Come in!" she says opening the door. We all enter, but she starts to try to push Sosuke and I out.

"Boys, don't worry about this one. I got it," Mr. Blue says closing the door in our face. We look at each other and then leave. We chill in the office until our shift is over. Before I head home I get a pizza, since I know that, (F/n), would like if, if I did bring her one.

"I'm home, (N/n)!" I say opening the door. I see (F/n) in the kitchen with a surprised face, I smile. I put the pizza on the table and kiss her. "I got some pizza," I say. She looks down.

"Actually, (H/n), I made pizza," she says looking at the pizza she made.

Reader's Pov:

Rin looks a little surprised, but hides it with a smile. I feel something wet go down my leg. My eyes widen. "(H/n), I-I think my, my wat-" I say shuttering. Rin picks me up bridle style and runs to the car. He puts me in and buckles me up.

"It will be alright, (N/n)," Rin keeps repeating while rubbing my tummy. He drives as fast as he can to the hospital taking all of the back roads for some reason. We get to the hospital and he rushes me in.

Time skip...

The baby is out, thank God! My whole body hurts, it hurts so much, but now I can see my beautiful baby. Rin comes in and starts to cry. The nurse hands me my baby. She/he has Rin's and my eyes. I hand our baby back to the nurse to give to Rin.

"What will name her/him?" the doctor asks. I look over at Rin, because I wanted to make sure he agrees.

"(Name)," I say and Rin nods. They take off with our baby. Rin comes up to me.

"You did it," he says holding my hand.

"I did, but I want to sleep right now," I say. I feel Rin's warm lips touch mine and pet my head till I sleep.

A/n: Part two???