Haru x Reader: Vacation

You hear your phone ring from your bag. You get up from your couch and get your phone.

"Hello?" you say answering the phone.

"(F/n) ready for tomorrow!" your friend Ally says.

"Yep I have my bag all packed and everything," you say. Tomorrow you are going on a vacation with all of your friends. You guys plan to travel to a "haunted island" for four days.

"Sweet I will be over at eight!" Ally says before hanging up. You sigh and lay back down on the couch. You didn't really want to go, but Ally keep begging and begging until you said "yes". You set your alarm on your phone, just in case you fell asleep on the couch and didn't get up. You stair at the ceiling until your eyes get heavy and you slowly go to sleep.

You hear your alarm on your phone go off. You turn off the alarm and head to the shower. You stay in the shower longer than you expect, so you could not dry your hair. You decide to tie your hair to save time. You gather your bags and change. You hear your door bell ring and you open it to see Ally with a big smile.

"You are early," you say looking at your clock.

"I know, I know, but I wanted to come early to help you get ready," she says jumping into your couch.

"I am ready. All I have to do know is eat," you say walking into your kitchen.

"Oh! I forgot to eat too! Can I have something?" Ally says running into your kitchen.

"Sure, grab whatever," you say grabbing some cereal. After the two of you eat and talk about the legends of the island it is time for you to go. You get your bags and lock the door behind you. You throw your stuff in the back and sit up front.

"I can't wait!" Ally squeals. You rest your head on your hand and watch the world go by.

After the car ride...

"We are here!" Ally says jumping out of the car and taking a deep breath. "Smell that air!" you get out of the car and get your things and head to the boat.

"(F/n), hey there!" your other friend Kou says.

"Hi Kou!" you say with a smile. She comes down from the boat.

"Let me help you," she says grabbing one of your bags.

"Thanks," you say walking up the ramp to the boat. Once you get your stuff and Ally's stuff you guys are ready to go.

"Let's go!" Ally says jumping up. The boat starts and starts to move. You sit down and you start to read one of the books you brought.

"Did you guys hear the news this morning?" Kou says running over with a newspaper.

"Do you mean read?" you say closing your book.

"Yeah, I meant read," Kou says flipping threw the pages.

"What are you looking for?" you ask looking at the paper.

"This article," she says holding up a page with a very burly picture that kinda looks like a mermaid jumping out of the water.

"What about it?" you ask.

"Someone took a picture of a mermaid on the island that we are going to!" Kou says excitedly.

"Really!" Ally says jumping into the conversation.

"It is fake," you say looking at the picture again.

"What do you mean fake!?" Kou and Ally yell at you.

"It is to burly to see," you say opening your book again.