10 - IT'S ALWAYS YOU

IT'S ALWAYS YOU
いつもあなたです

it was your first anniversary with the bandage wasting machine, in short, dazai osamu

it was your first anniversary with the bandage wasting machine, in short, dazai osamu. you were thinking to go somewhere that wouldn't look too cliche for the both of you.

swimming date? dazai would probably drown himself. fishing date? definitely and will never be his thing. a fancy candle-lit dinner on a balcony? he would probably jump off with you after.

you were running out of ideas and you ended up as the amusement park being the decent place where you and dazai would enjoy together.

so here you are, packing the necessary things to bring for today. your fingers tried to explore the black folds of dazai's dark bag. "what are you doing?" he playfully asks, his presence being felt behind you.

you jumped in surprise. "i was just checking what you were going to bring, don't scare me like that, damn!" you placed the last object inside your backpack before zipping it up. "i'm going to bring my wallet, just my wallet."

ugh, the advantages of men.

"thank you!" you said in response to the cashier, holding two cotton candy sticks. the one on your left was a baby blue one, while the other was a light pink.

dazai looked at the cotton candies, excitement seen on his brown irises. "you're too cute." you handed him the pink one, he always preferred light pink than blue for some reason.

screams were heard on the background as you and dazai looked behind. your eyes stared at the tall structure in front of you. "they say rollercoasters will always entertain you no matter how many times you ride it."

after saying those words, you saw dazai's right eye twitching. "i'd prefer going for bumper cars first." he leant closer to you, giving you a peck on the cheek. "want to eat this sweet thing while we're at bumper cars?"

he was desperately trying to remove your attention from the rollercoaster that sent chills down his spine.

his other intention was for you to probably choke on your cotton candy stick, but that was your evil intention too. both of you were in that level of craziness where no one would even compete with the both of you.

but despite that, you genuinely loved dazai because of his funny personality. of course, you definitely knew about his past. he could easily be the opposite of a 'funny personality' if he felt like it.

it was always his weird challenges that makes your bond with him even better. so all you had to do was to do so.

what a man of suspense.

you sat on the blue car that had a number '01' on it, while for your significant other, he had a number '04' on it, and a red car, to be specific.