Only Merlin Could

The others watched the news with frowns. “Doctor Morgan Emerson was recently abducted by a giant white dragon…” They could hear the confusion in the reporter’s voice and Morgana smiled. “A few of the witnesses claim that the dragon had come in after a few of the students in the lecture hall had attacked Dr. Emerson. The students locked Professor Killigarah and Dr. Emerson’s temp Kara Carli in the professor’s office. That allowed them to be able to pin Dr. Emerson against the whiteboard. Witness Daegal Arshan said that a few students had threatened the doctor. If it wasn’t for the dragon Dr. Emerson would’ve been hurt. Another witness, Nicole Johnson, said they were calling the doctor Merlin. Asking if he remembered them. The name seemed to confuse Dr. Emerson and he tried to talk to them but they were ignoring his arguments. The white dragon fought off the students and picked the doctor up before flying off. Someone states that they saw it go off towards the lake around here.

Arthur frowned, “do you think that it’s Merlin?”
“Come on brother, don’t be stupid! Only Merlin could do that in less than an hour. He has a knack for being in the wrong place, at the wrong time.”
Temp Kara Carli is with us now to say what she knows.” 
Mordred sucked in a sharp breath at the sight of his old friend. “Morgan has a knack for getting into unusual circumstances. I heard them shove him into the whiteboard and went to help but the students had blocked our way out. I’m hopeful that his friends will help him. He’s going to be frazzled and I believe only Arthur can help him now. His memory isn’t the best already, hopefully this doesn’t do too much damage.

You heard it here first. People are searching for the missing doctor. If you see Morgan Hunith Emerson please call the authorities right away. Help us help the poor man. This was the last taken photo of Morgan Emerson a few months ago.” A picture of Morgan was shown on the screen and Arthur sucked in a sharp breath. Morgan was wearing a white doctor’s coat and birthday hat. In front of him was a cake and there were a few other health care professionals singing to him. The picture was taken while Morgan was laughing and he was blushing like crazy.
“Hunith, that’s Merlin’s mother’s name,” Gwen said after a bit of silence.
“It’s definitely Merlin. However, it said it was making him confused. How does that make sense?” Gwaine muttered.

There was a knock on the door followed by a small bit of arguing then another knock. Morgana got up and opened the door and there stood Morgan, Freya, and a white haired woman. “Can we come in?”
Morgan’s frown deepened and he glared at the white haired girl. “Actually if you would call the cops I have been kidnapped.” Morgana opened the door more and the white haired woman pulled Morgan in after Freya. “But it’s not like anyone has listened to me today.” Morgan grumbled.
Arthur bolted up at the voice and froze when Morgan came in view.  “Merlin?”
Morgan openly glared at Arthur, “it’s Morgan, blondie.”
“What’s wrong with him?” Lance asked after he tried to give him a hug and was shoved away.
“Nothing’s wrong with me! Stop talking like I’m not here!” Morgan snapped.

“Mer- Morgan please calm down,” the white haired girl whispered. Everyone turned to look at her and confusion rained down on them.
“Oh don’t you start again! Just because you’re a frickin’ dragon doesn’t give you the right to kidnap me, steal my clothes, pretend to be my dog, then bring me to someone’s house!”
They all looked at the girl who was wearing black plaid pants, a white button up with a blue tie, and a green vest under an unbuttoned brown vest. Her hair reached her waist and she didn’t have any shoes on. “I am your dragon! YOu just don’t remember!”
“Yeah? Well why would a dragon know how to shapeshift! Or what about you miss Lady of the Lake! If you're so powerful, why do you need me!”
“You taught us how to shapeshift so you could show us the world,” Freya said sadly. The brunette looked at the ground and it seemed to make Morgan stutter for a second.