Kabanata 19 🖤

~Mitch's Point of View~

I WAS standing in front of a white light. It was like, paradise, I wan't to go there. The light was beautiful, pero masakit siya sa mata. I was about to move one step forward, but suddenly someone pulled me.

"Uy! Sa'n ka pupunta aber?" Yep its a woman. But I can't see her face. Why?

"I wan't to follow the light, it seems to be beautiful there." Then I smiled. Do I know her? Her voice was familiar.

"Nope, hindi ako papayag. No, way!" Then she pulled me closer to her. Naaninag ko na yung mukha niya. Kaso sobrang dilim kaya di ko makita.

"Why? Who are you? Gusto ko lang naman tumingin kung ano yung nasa loob eh." She chuckled. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me somewhere. The light, ang layo ko na!

"A-ano ba?! Can you stop pulling me?! Gusto ko lang pumunta don sa loob ba't mo ba 'ko hinihila?!" I shouted at her. Sino ba siya?!

"Remember this, if you go follow what that light tells you. You won't see your friends, your father, your sister, and even the love of you life." She said sincerely. What does she mean?

"What do you mean? Can you just tell me who you are?!" I asked her. She laughed.

"I'm your mother. Anak, its me. 'Wag kang sumama do'n sa liwanag. Kung tinatawag ka niya. 'Wag mong pansinin." What?! She's my mom? My mom is dea- wait?!

"P-patay na b-ba 'ko? Mama? What?!" I was starting to panic. I moved closer to the woman so I can see her face.

And she was right, I can see my mother. I hugged her, it was very tight. Gosh how I wish I could bring her back. I started to cry.

"Hush my darling. You're not dead. Promise me this, don't ever leave your father and you sister. Protect them for me. And your lover, love him how I loved your father. Promise me that honey. And always remember that I love you. And I'm always by your side. Protecting you. I love you Mitch." Her voice was getting lower and lower, until I opened my eyes. She's not with me anymore.

"M-mama?! Mama don't leave me! Ang daya naman eh! Mama! I love you! Mama!" Then I cried once again. I leaned on the white light.

Like what mama said, don't follow it. I get it now, the white light was calling me 'coz I remembered what happened. It was calling me.

I closed my eyes, tears were still falling. I need my mother. Her hug was my medicine. All the time. I sat on the ground and hugged my legs.

I slowly then opened my eyes. I was shocked when I saw another white light. I started to panic. But I can't move a single part of my body.

I moved my head to look around. I was in a room. Then my breath went normal again. I saw a man standing on the side of my bed. I opened my eyes wider so I can see who was that man.

"Babe?! Mitch? Dad! Si Mitch!" The man shouted. Is that Ceve? Where's Ion? What's happening again?!

I once again closed my eyes to make sure it was not Ceve. Why is he calling me babe? Dapat si Ion 'yon! Then after counting one to ten. I opened my eyes. I saw another man again, he was sleeping.

"Babe? Ion? Is that you?" I was weak after saying those words. I moved my hands he was kissing it.

"M-Mitch?! B-Babe? Oh my god! Doc! Gising na po siya." I smiled. It was Ion. He held my hand and started kissing it again.

"Ate? Ate?! Gising ka na?" Then I saw my sister. She hugged me. Lumawak yung ngiti ko ng makita ko siya.

____________________________________
Hiii! Sorry ang ikli HAHAHAHHA! Nag update nga ako ang ikli namna HAHHAHAH. Tamad kasi ako eh sorry HAHAHHAHAHA!

Thank you nga pala sa 2.16k readers! Loveyou guuys! Mwahh!

Vavuuush! 🖤