leo 🥺❤️

yn= your name
bfn= best friends name

A week and a half after you kissed Leo at the party. The kiss was amazing and passionate and everything you wanted but he had a girlfriend, bfn. Yeah yeah classic dilemma boy or best friend? Leo was different though, he wasn't just a boy he was THE boy.

You knew that it was more than just a one time thing and you had to talk to him about it. Just as you were about to turn your phone off you got a message.

Leo
Thinking of you.. wanna come over?

You
You're dating bfn this is a bad idea

Leo
baby you're different... you're yn

You sighed and felt butterflies in your stomach. You responded with "Be there in 20"
You grabbed a big red hoodie that belongs to Leo which you wouldn't admit to bfn, and your wallet and keys.

Time skip

Leo greeted you at his front door. He was wearing grey joggers and a black thrasher hoodie. He leant in to kiss you but you turned your head so he kissed your neck. "Leo we shouldn't kiss until w-" Leo started sucking your neck passionately. Loud moans escaped your lips but you turned away once again. "Leo I will leave right now" you threatened. "Baby please stay, sit down." Leo shut the door and led you towards the couch. "Look I know that wasn't just a random kiss yn." I've never felt anything like it with bfn. "I love bfn and don't want to hurt her." Leo continued. "Leo I shouldn't be here." You said looking down at the hem of the hoodie. Leo tilted your chin up with his middle finger. "We broke up last week." Leo said painfully. "Why didn't she tell me?" You asked. "Because I told her I wanted to be with you instead." You looked up at Leo.

He stood up and so did you shortly after. You slung you're arms around his neck and kissed his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist feeling your body under all your baggy clothes. He rubbed your back temple and and stroked your hair with his other hand. All of a sudden he whispered into your ear, "Jump." You jumped and slid your legs into his arms. He carried you up the stairs and threw you onto his bed. He fell right on top of you and started kissing you softly. He started deepening the kiss and sliding off his hoodie. He broke the kiss to throw his hoodie to the ground and he started sliding off your hoodie. "You aren't wearing a bra are you, you naughty girl." Leo teased. You giggled and played along. "No sir." You could see his bulge growing. "Well let me tell you a secret sir..." You whispered in his ear, him now laying beside you half naked. "I'm not wearing panties either." You could see the tent in his pants growing bigger and you laughed. He stood up and tore his pants off. He instructed you to remove your skirt, you now completely naked. Leo looked for a minute and laughed. "What!?" You demand trying to cover yourself. "N-nothing it's just, you're really hot" Leo stammers. You blush and he turns bright red. "Enough fore play.." Leo says. You slid off his boxers revealing his huge throbbing member. "I want you inside me Leo." You whisper into his ear your breast grazing his chest. Leo whimpers and breathes out, "In time.." Leo bends down starts kissing the inside of your thighs. He licks lines up and down your inner thigh smiling. You feel his warm breath near your folds as he starts rubbing all the right places. You moan loudly and yell his name. He smirks and grabs his wallet. You sit up confused until you see him roll on a condom. "This'll finish the job!" He says as he positions his member at your entrance. He thrusted in and you yelp in pain and satisfaction. He keeps thrusting each one better than the last. You moan his name and grab onto the bedsheets for support. "You like that you naughty girl you!" Leo plays and you moan, "I do Leo I do!" Right as things are getting good you warn him you're about to cum and he stops. He tosses out the condom and laughs. "I want to taste you when you cum." He starts eating you out and you cum with pleasure all over his face.

Leo flops down beside you covering himself with bedsheets and pulling you in. He softly kisses your neck and bites your earlobe. "Goodnight bbg."