[ 06:00:00 ]

-V-

-06:00:00-

Marvin found the best place to spend the night on a computer. It was on the opposite row of the seats where the Shark Boy and the K-POP guy were. He intended to sit there so that he would be facing away from the noises from the brawlers, Shark Boy, and K-POP guy.

As Marvin sat he suddenly lost his interest in playing World of Warcraft and he didn't really know why. His interest had completely faltered. As he switched the computer on, he realized that he misplaced the codes printed on a piece of paper to log in. He lost the password--the identification code to open the Time Condensing Machine. He clumsily rummaged through the pockets of his jeans then there it was. That small piece of paper was clumsily folded and crammed inside the small pocket.

Marvin waited for a few seconds and the screen finally glowed and lighted up to life. The screen showed and started with only four tiny squares with different colors. It was then replaced with greetings and contents in green neon light on a black background.

The first line on the top was blinking in red saying:

WELCOME TO

Allen's Point

And below it were the words:

YOU ONLY HAVE

then followed by the counters

-00:00:00-

He read the next line under his breath, "PLEASE ENTER YOUR CODE TO LOG IN". He suddenly remembered one of those devices used in one of those James Bond movies and said, "Please enter your code to log in or else this machine will self-destruct in five...four..." while imagining the counters to change its digits down to zero. And then the computer exploded...

Except that it was a...

Boinkie-Toinkie-Boo! Charlie said in Marvin's mind's eye which made the explosion more like a stupid idea rather than an amazing idea. Marvin moved the pointer to the blank white box below all the words and clicked the mouse. He held the tiny paper with the fingers on his left and right hands and looked at it for a few moments. The character neatly printed on the white paper was NGC696. The only thing that was formed in his mind was the image of a galaxy as he settled his eyes faithfully on those six characters. He didn't know why he couldn't pull away from whatever Boinkie Toinkie idea was in the back of his mind. He moved his gaze back to the white blank with a small vertical line blinking at him on the left. But the image of a spiraling galaxy with its scintillating debris spiraling towards the center seemed to be visible on the black background of the screen. He started to click the keys which corresponded to the characters on the piece of paper and clicked ENTER. Opposite to it was the word CANCEL blinking in the same color. The word was never more ominous than the word he had just clicked.

Play all night till you lose your sight! Uncle Roberto emphasized with his voice that seemed to come from a far universe.