Capter Two: It's a choice

I parked my jeep in the dorm parking lot and began walking to Scotty's dorm. He said to meet him by his dorm so I sat down on an old wood bench a couple feet from his room and began going over what I would say to him when he would show up. I'd show him the pictures, tell hi. how hurt I am, and end it gently. I took a deep breath and then pulled out my phone. He texted me again while I was driving.

Scotty: I've missed you, I hope we'll be able 2 catch up when u arrive. ;)

I put my phone back in my pocket and closed my eyes. I tried to calm myself and not scream at the top of my lungs. I just wanted to punch something, like Scotty's pretty face. How could he think that nothing was wrong? Surely he knew that someone ratted him out. Its not like he tried so hard to avoid the camera during his threesome with the sluts, or his early morning make out in the middle of a classroom.

I jumped suddenly as a hand was placed on my shoulder. I looked up and immediately wanted to run. The hand belonged to Scotty, and he looked happier than ever to see me.

                                              *    *    *

" You look thinner than when I last saw you, did you go on a diet while I was gone. "

Scotty smiled at me with such h happiness that I wanted to puke. His golden eyes used to excite me but now all I felt was anger and hurt. He leaned in closer to kiss me, but all I could think of were those girls practically eating his lips off. I pushed him away from me and looked down.

" Wa-Whats wrong? I thought you missed me, are you sick? "

I looked up at him in anger and kicked him in the shin. He fell to the floor and screamed in pain. He brought his leg to his chest to examine it and looked at me in disbelief.

" What the hell was that for!? "

I showed my phone in his face and his eyes widened in shock as he saw what it was a picture of.

" Did you enjoy your threesome over the summer Scotty? Because I sure in hell didn't enjoy looking at the pictures! "

He got up quickly, all signs of pain wiped from his face. He reached towards my phone and I pulled it back and stuck it back into my pocket. He then shoved his hands into his jeans pockets and looked at me guiltily.

" Who sent you those? "

I then just couldn't take I anymore and screamed, pulling strands of my hair out in the process. " Does it matter who sent them?! You fucking cheated! You! And here I am thinking that all those emails and videos that your sending me of how much you love and miss me were true! Guess I was stupid to think that now was I? "

Scotty then looked at me angrily. As if I shouldn't dare speak to him that way. " It wasn't my choice to do those things I was- "

" Your choice?  Cheating is a choice Scotty, not some kind of mistake that you can just apologize for, especially not something like that! "

" But I never felt anything with those girls. I was just so lonely an needed you so badly that I used them to distract me. "

" That's not any better Scotty! Peoples feelings aren't toys for you to play with like that. Not mine, and not those girls either! "

By then I was streaming tears. Scotty tried to wipe them away but I turned away from him, not wanting to see his face anymore. " You hurt me, you really hurt me. I've never felt such pain in my life. I did everything that I could to make you happy, and you go off and do this. I was a virgin before you took it from me when you got drunk. I wanna say it was force but I was so eager to make you love me more that I let you take it. I let you do a lot of things, like spend the night at your friends sisters place without so much as a second thought. "

I turned back around and looked at him. His face was hurt and filled with apology, but I'm sure my face was filled with a lot more hurt than his right now, because he looked away from me. I wiped the tears from my face before standing up straighter and finding my voice.

" Guess I was pretty stupid now was I? Don't worry though. I won't ever be that stupid with someone again and I'll promise you that. "

I turned to walk away but Scotty stopped me by grabbing my arm. " Lyric please. Don't do this. "

I didn't look back at him, I continued to look forward towards where my car was parked and spoke with absolute no feeling in my voice. " You choose for it to be this way Scotty, don't beg me to forgive you when you screwed up so badly. We're done! "

I yanked my arm away and walked to where my car was parked. I didn't bother looking back at him, I could easily hear him crying where  I left him. Funny, he told me before that angels don't cry because they're pure creatures. Just One lie out of a hundred I guess, at least now I can go to the beach without any pain.

But there was pain, oh yes there was definitely pain. I thought that I could break up with him and walk away like nothing happened. But I couldn't. You see, that's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt.

                                                *    *    *
Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the story so far! So what do you think? Please leave me your thoughts throughout the story! Again I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors!!

So what are you thoughts on Scotty and Lyric? Please let me know.

Don't forget to vote! :)

~Lil Idiot