HinaNishiTana - Smut - Yours

Requested by the daring and imaginative @pheonixfire2006

Sorry this one took so long. It was very challenging for me and I've been distracted by the BNHA book I'm writing.
This one is proper sinful-I'm-not-sure-this-should-be-associated-with-my-account-in-case-anyone-I-know-ever-finds-it smut.

So yeah.

Top Hinata, Bottom Tanaka, yandere Nishinoya and Tanaka

May any higher entity/entities that have even the slightest degree of power over my fate, forgive me.

Hinata grimaced, he was so forgetful, but with how Kageyama had been bothering him it wasn't a surprise that he left his shirt behind.
He expected the changing rooms to be empty. Key word expected.
He was just approaching when he heard a moan.
He stopped. And listened.

There was a whimper and then a voice he knew almost wailed. "Let me have it!"
Moving around the corner quietly and peeking into the club room, the view he saw sent blood straight to his groin.

Tanaka was knelt, opening his ass with three fingers, moaning like a porn star, with his face buried in a shirt. A number ten shirt.
Nishinoya was in a similar position and trying to get hold of the shirt with his free hand in between moans.
Tanaka seemed to be approaching his climax, Hinata watched with increasing arousal as the guy gasped out "Hinata! More....hah... faster!"

He moved into the changing room, and Nishinoya who was facing the door froze. Tanaka, however, was too blissed out to notice much at all, still chasing release.
Reaching the taller teen, Hinata whispered huskily into his ear, "come for me, Ryū ."
Tanaka cried out, though whether from shock or pleasure, Hinata couldn't tell. Regardless, he came. All over the shirt.

Hinata turned his attention to the shirt, which Tanaka had just pulled his face out of to stare at him in horror.
Hinata smirked and lifted it up, eyeing it critically before returning his gaze to his half naked team mates.
"You ruined my shirt."
"Hinata..." began Yū nervously, still frozen with the horror of being caught.
Looking past the duo for the first time he saw Kageyama on the floor. He strode over and checked his pulse. Dead.

"And you killed the guy I need to get us to goddamn nationals, in a stupid place too. How should I punish you?" Hinata sighed.
Nationals without Kageyama would be a right pain. Sugawara was a decent setter but after the murder of Tsukishima... he'd started to suspect something.

Tanaka's expression was shocked, but Hinata noticed both their dicks twitched in interest. He kicked the body out of view, and carefully folded his shirt, placing it out of the way before settling on a bench, examining his teammates closely, letting the tension rise slowly.
"Did I tell you to stop, Pet?"
Nishinoya gazed up at him, before slowly continuing to work himself open, whilst Hinata turned his attention to Tanaka, who had recovered enough from his afterglow to be able to process what was happening.

"Now, baby boy, I let you cum yes?" He thought at first the phrase must sound off putting in his childish voice, but as always, at his words, Tanaka's dick rose further.
"Y-yes sir." Said the delinquent hesitantly.
"So I think it is only fair you return the favour?"
He leisurely unzipped his school trousers, smirking at how Tanaka's eyes widened at the view.
"Well, baby boy?"

Tanaka leaned forward and Hinata bit his lip to hide the moan at the feeling of that hot mouth around his dick. A slightly higher cry from Nishinoya brought him back to the present and he eyed the libero, now watching them, with a smirk.
"Well Yū? Tanaka's worked himself open, I think he deserved to be filled up, don't you?"
The libero whined and Hinata smirked, "you don't deserve my dick, you know that, don't you baby?"
The short male reluctantly nodded, pouting, but moved over to Tanaka, the other's hole needing no further prep to take him. Tanaka moaned around Hinata's dick, already starting to tremble at the stimulation from both ends.

Eventually the redhead pulled away, signalling to Nishinoya to do the same, just when Tanaka's moans reached their highest pitch, and the spiker whined miserably as his orgasm was denied him.

Hinata stood up and moved to Nishinoya, letting one finger run slowly down the libero's spine, and trace leisurely around his hole, which quivered in anticipation.
"Now... you haven't come yet, have you pet?"
Nishinoya shook his head hurriedly, "no master!"
"Well, have you been good?"
The libero paused, then wilted slightly, shaking his head. "No... master."

"Why did you two kill Kageyama, pet?"
As Hinata asked, he gradually dipped his index finger into Nishinoya's hole, and the libero's entire body shivered at the feeling.
"I... He wants you master! He was harassing you!"
Hinata stopped pumping his finger. "You think your master can't take care of himself? Or you think your master would leave you for the king of the court?"
Tanaka shook slightly, his reaction telling Hinata all he needed to know.
"Pets... you master won't ever leave you. You know that."
Nishinoya whined but Hinata didn't resume pumping. "Who killed him?"
The libero's flinched, "me... I did master."

Hinata gave another irritated sigh. "To prove I'm never leaving you two, I'll let you both come today, but for your recklessness... Yū, you're only getting my fingers. Ryū, come."
Tanaka's face lit up, and he crawled over hastily on all fours, to present himself. Hinata smirked at the view, teasing the sloppy open hole with his right hand, whilst slowly beginning to pump into Nishinoya with his left.
"Look at your hole, already so open for me." He slid in and couldn't hide the sigh of contentment at the feeling. He laughed when Nishnoya whimpered.

He pumped his fingers and dick in and out at the same pace, making sure to hit their prostates often, though Nishinoya's less. Once they were trembling moaning messes, he demanded the pair to turn over, pulling out to let them.
Both their faces were completely blissed out, and Hinata knew he'd never get over the rush of power that flared in him at the view.

He pushed himself back into Tanaka, and found Nishinoya's hole with his left hand again.
He worked harder this time, deliberately hitting their prostates with each pump.
Eventually he knew all three of them were close, he waited, and just as he had trained them, the pair cried out. "Master, please can we come!"
"You can!" He called, struggling to keep a commanding air, under all the waves of pleasure he was experiencing.
The duo came together. He didn't even have to touch their dicks.
Tanaka spasming around his own dick, was the last straw, and Hinata came inside him as an extra reward. He knew the guy loved the full feeling.

Pulling out, he admired their flushed and teary eyed expressions.
He caught the sight of Kageyama's shoe out the corner of his eye, and sighed.
Time to deal with the body.