Chapter Twelve

Artist: Unknown

Author's Note: Hello my charming critters! Hope you're all safe! School's canceled for me so no graduation ceremony. *Sad squeaking noises* We left on a normal Friday instead of celebrating. And now I'm drowning in homework. I'm gonna post some weird/funny quotes my friend and I have said to enlighten the mood. We're all going insane during quarantine. Well, hope you enjoy! Love - Charm

~~~

Stanley was left to entertain the lords while Ariel left to rest. Pacifica and Mabel left in search of Will in hopes of tasting one of his pastries.

Gideon was complaining to his father about not spending time with Mabel. Mermando was just chilling and trying to impress any other ladies around.

He threw an axe at the fake bear. Every soldier cheered wildly but he silenced them.

"Shh, did you hear that? Somethings not right."

The lords rolled their eyes but still paid attention. Practically giving into anything that didn't let Stanley scam to them or brag about himself.

"Everybody, follow me." Stanley jumped from the table he was standing on. "And keep a sharp eye."

Stanley ripped his axe off from the stuffed bear's head. He motioned everyone to follow him up the second floor.

The lords followed along with it. Mr. Northwest let Mrs. Northwest to go find a room to stay in and grudgingly followed along. Bud Gleeful was trying to spark a conversation with the others but was failing. Badly.

Mermando's father grinned excitingly, "Oh boy, another hunt through the castle. Just like old times, eh?"

"We haven't even had desert, yet." Gideon groaned. Although he was excited to peek around the castle.

The group walked up the stairs and onto the second floor. Stanley sniffed the air and held onto his axe tightly.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Alex asked and cringed upon seeing Stanley sniffing the ground.

"Best to humor him. Better than hearing him boast all day long." Northwest grumbled.

"He is like a hound with that nose!" Bud exclaimed as Stanley turned to a new hallway. As they were walking they bumped into a screaming maid.

"Wendy!" Alex went over to the red haired girl. She grabbed an axe from a random soldier and pointed towards the hall she came from.

"The prince is in danger!"

"Calm down, lass!" Stanley grew aggravated when the axe was pointed towards his nose.

"I will not calm down! While you guys are down there celebrating nothing, a bear is ravaging this castle. If you ain't goin-"

"I KNEW IT!" Stanley pushed Wendy aside and charged through the halls. All the soldiers cried out for battle.

***

"Would you just listen to me!" Dipper cried out as Stanbear stumbled through the halls. He decided to be 'bright' and leave the room. After struggling with falling furniture and telling him he didn't NEED clothes because he had fur, it got worse because Wendy went full on battle mode and tried to punch Stanbear.

Thankfully, she went to find a weapon or something. Well actually, that's bad but the goods news is she left.

"Ya heard him, Stanbear! You are going to be seen. FOLLOW US YA BEAST!" Stanbear only roared at him in return.