Chapter Nine

Author's Note: Hello my charming critters! Man, I wanted to post this on Friday the Thirteenth but I missed it. Dang it! My school is on Spring Break so I'll have more time to write for you guys. Anyways, I hope you guys are safe and enjoy this chapter! Love - Charm

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"I am Mason "Dipper" Pines, twin of Mabel Pines, firstborn descendant of Clan Pines!" I paused and looked over to Stanford with determination in my eyes, "And I'll be shooting for my own hand!"

"What are you doing?" Stanford muttered. He clenched his fists trying to control his anger. He seemed shaken by my appearance. I'm not sure whether to be scared or feed from his fear. It doesn't matter! Shoot fast or he is going to kill you. "Mason!"

I breathed in and out and set my eyes on the target. I balanced the arrow on the stretched line and released it. My instincts kicked in and replaced arrows fast. Twip! Plunk! Twip! Plunk! Twip! Plunk! Mermando seemed frustrated as he watched me hit the middle of the targets in a flurry.

"Mason! Stop this!" Stanford was slowly heading towards but I wasn't afraid. Adrenaline rushed through me, my fear replaced by a calmness by my favorite activity.

Bill noticed Stanford getting closer and quickly drew his sword, pointing the sharp end towards his nose. Stanford froze at the sight of a sword but his anger only grew.

Three more targets. I walked over to them and steadied my bow, trembling at the thought of Stanford getting closer.

"Dipper, darling, please listen to your great uncle. We can talk this out!"

"Don't listen to them, Dippy! Kick the rules in the butt! Bill, you better protect my bro!"

Twip. Plunk!

"Cipher, stand down." Stanford seethed at Bill who stayed quiet and watched with cat-like eyes. "Cipher! You follow my orders! Stand down!"

"I follow the orders of the prince." Bill kicked Stanford down to the ground, who landed on his bum. Bill held the sword towards his chest, "Stand down, Sixer." An evil smile slipped onto Bill's face. He hated it when Stanford dragged Pinetree and him down. Maybe...

"Bill!"

Bill turned around to see Pinetree looking at him afraid. He quietly withdrew from the threatening position and let Stanford stand. Dipper quickly went back to shooting. Two more.

"Don't you dare loose another arrow!"

Twip! Plunk!

"Mason! I forbid it!"

I set my eyes on the final target with the arrow in the middle. Breath in. Breath out. Dipper could hear his breaths and shot the arrow, feeling the fletching softly mark his cheek. He heard the arrow whistle as it headed towards the target.

The crowd watched in awe as everything seemed to work in slow motion. Bill strapped his sword on his back and proudly watched as Pinetree shot the last arrow. The arrow which would seal their fates.

Twip! Plunk!

The world seemed to speed back to normal as the arrow pierced through Gideon's arrow and the target. It shot so far that it nearly touched the post.

I turned to my side and faced an angry Stanford. His teeth tightened together, veins seemed to pop out of him. I was proud, with Bill by my side, nothing could stop us.

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Stanford tossed Pinetree and me into a sitting room. He was practically exploding. I was calm and ready to draw my sword if he wanted to hurt my Pinetree. I was practically ready to take the blame knowing Pinetree won't be able to handle it.